Leftys Korean Grand Prix Fun Run (Thanks to everyone)

When should the race start pick 1 of 4 times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm up for it if its not too late. I know I'd be the 13th driver so hopefully more join up as I wouldn't want to split a perfect dozen. I haven't ran Korea yet but will do tonight.

GTP: DOUQA
PSN: GTP_DOUQA

If you don't get any more entrants just count me as a reserve. You've got me on the PSN Lefty so just invite away if there's a space.

đź‘Ť

Sharky you never cease to amaze me, your so Fn fast dude it’s just head spinning. When I get rich and head over to the Ring to race in something there I am going to grab you up so you can be my co-driver. Your time on the Korea track is absolutely amazing, GREAT JOB….. đź‘Ť

I'm up for it if its not too late. I know I'd be the 13th driver so hopefully more join up as I wouldn't want to split a perfect dozen. I haven't ran Korea yet but will do tonight.

I'll add you to the list…… Good Luck

Last edited:
Sharky you never cease to amaze me, your so Fn fast dude itÂ’s just head spinning. When I get rich and head over to the Ring to race in something there I am going to grab you up so you can be my co-driver. Your time on the Korea track is absolutely amazing, GREAT JOBÂ….. đź‘Ť

Sharks time is bloody amazing :lol: I thought my time was good and that was me on the limit the whole way round! I haven't been able to get close to my time again, closest is 4 tenths!

Fantastic lap from Shark!

Well I just entered the 136 club thinking I might be able to catch the Shark, DOUQA leap froged him and the Shark didnÂ’t take that lightly and chomped him right back to end up on the first page of the world rankings in 8th place :bowdown:. Just when I think I have gotten close to Sharky, someone makes him mad :lol:and he takes it out on the world :banghead:Â…Â…..lol.

1zb2av.jpg

:cheers:

Thank you guys! And the new one is much better (-0.6), but not perfect. Never will be perfect.:)
Douqa is also very fast. Great lap time man!đź‘Ť

When I get rich and head over to the Ring to race in something there I am going to grab you up so you can be my co-driver.
Or buy me another race car.:lol:

Open practice tomorrow at 1700 GMT, chat room opens up at a half hour before and practice will be groups of 10% test and tunes for 2hrs, chat room pickups after every sesion so hang around in the chat room for invite. After that another practice at 0200 GMT for 2hrs. Let me know if it is better to start later Thankzzzz

Well I just entered the 136 club thinking I might be able to catch the Shark, DOUQA leap froged him and the Shark didnÂ’t take that lightly and chomped him right back to end up on the first page of the world rankings in 8th place :bowdown:. Just when I think I have gotten close to Sharky, someone makes him mad :lol:and he takes it out on the world :banghead:Â…Â…..lol.

:cheers:
My new time was already made, when I saw his time.:dopey: Luckily:lol:

Last night Octain and I got together and we had a chance to blaze the Korean track, after a few rough sessions we able to finally get together in unison blasting lap after lap. It was like the good ol days when I used to get out in a field with my friends on our dirt bikes and just melt some track that we would all get together on. I don’t know if many people will ever understand how much fun it is to run wide open with another buddy who can hang in there lap after lap after lap, one little bobble and the lead changes. Then the chaser becomes the one who is chased, what a blast.

Today I'm organizing a practice at 1700 and 0200 GMT I hope some of you can show up.

Last edited:
Lefty can I join you for the 17:00 practice session, however I can not do the actual race itself.

GTP: LewyOs
PSN: LewyOs

Lefty can I join you for the 17:00 practice session, however I can not do the actual race itself.

GTP: LewyOs
PSN: LewyOs

Well if you can't make the Korea fun run maybe you can make it to the Brazil FUN RUN

I wish more people could have showed up for practice because NITROVIOUS and me were rocking the track. I had a chance to chase LewyOs and I mean chase. He said he didn’t know the track very well but you couldn’t tell by the way he just took off and didn’t look back. đź‘Ť (could his last name be Hamilton? .... humm)

Last edited:
That practice session today was really beneficial , l did another TT shortly afterwards and took 1.8 seconds off my best time . ;)

What settings are you doing lefty?

What ever is wanted, there Test N Tunes for the TT qualifyers and that is wide open even though I go faster w/ only the DL at corners but you can use what ever you want.

------------------ 15 min till chat room opens and then at 0200 we can start practice ----------------------

Sorry that i'm not able to join your practice sessions,but I work night and it seems that you always practice when i'm not home.But still looking foreward to the race.

Hey lefty thanks for the fun racing I aggree it brings back old memoris of racing MX with the buddies. I'll be on tonight if you want to do it again.

Thanks again for all the help

I have Boy Scouts tonight w/ Little Lefty but I will be wireing the Melborn track on Fri. though.

Haha, I already got my setup for Melbourne. I had a run today at Korea and I was terrible. I just can't handle those kurbs. I'm thinking I'm in group 2 for this one. I just can't handle the kurbs. What's happening with these races after F1 has finished? Will you still host them?

Haha, I already got my setup for Melbourne. I had a run today at Korea and I was terrible. I just can't handle those kurbs. I'm thinking I'm in group 2 for this one. I just can't handle the kurbs. What's happening with these races after F1 has finished? Will you still host them?

I'm sorry you won't be able to show up but there is always Brazil.

I never had any get togethers before and I thought they would make a nice filler before GT5 showed up. I’m thinking that GT5 will be out before Christmas so It’s looking like I will finish out the F1 season and if I get a consistent showing of people who like these low pressure programs, I’ll probably do the SHIFT tracks which would be Spa and Silverstone.

I just know that when the big elephant shows up this place will be just the hard core F1-erz and we’ll see what the scenery looks like after that. I know I’m going to be consumed by GT5 and will be torn doing F1 and GT5 with equal devotion.

Last edited:
I just know that when the big elephant shows up this place will be just the hard core F1-erz and weÂ’ll see what the scenery looks like after that. I know IÂ’m going to be consumed by GT5 and will be torn doing F1 and GT5 with equal devotion.

Well I'm going to see out the URS season anyways. I've got school exams in June so I need a lot of study. I will probably do a GT5 series if it would end in March. Of course I will rejoin some F1 after June probably as a reserve for URS 2. :)

There will be a practice on Wed. at 17:00 GMT and later after that at 0200 GMT. Chat will open a half hour before.

Isn't 1700 GMT 1300 EST? And I don't get that ¨later after that at 0200 GMT¨ (1700 GMT - 0200 GMT).. It's not making sense to me..

Last edited:
Well I'm going to see out the URS season anyways. I've got school exams in June so I need a lot of study. I will probably do a GT5 series if it would end in March. Of course I will rejoin some F1 after June probably as a reserve for URS 2. :)

URS will carry over to GT5 and stay in F1. Its just my overall name for my series. I plan to do WRC and SuperGT type series as well ^_^

URS will carry over to GT5 and stay in F1. Its just my overall name for my series. I plan to do WRC and SuperGT type series as well ^_^

Count me in for SUPERGT. I love those cars. I've already seen your WRC series. I suppose you will probably do F1 2011 as well.

Back