Leftyz Abu Dhabi GP, TT & Fun Run (Lobby 1 Starts at 20:00 GMT)F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeftyWright69
  • 145 comments
  • 12,051 views

What time should we hold the race for lobby 1 and 2


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
how do I submit my time for this? I notice I'm not on the leader board on the first page yet?
 
I'm guessing I'm the fastest williams in the world then? :D

Absolutely, now that I have added you to my friend list I have been dethroned

id7mv6.jpg


how do I submit my time for this? I notice I'm not on the leader board on the first page yet?

I'll update the entrant list to show you "uber grovey time" of 136.397
 
I got my time down to 1.37.8**, only 3 tenths to go 8)
 
Absolutely, now that I have added you to my friend list I have been dethroned

id7mv6.jpg




I'll update the entrant list to show you "uber grovey time" of 136.397

lol, thanks a mill man :D ..I still have some work to do, I have a feeling it will be topped
 
Man, I need to put in a couple of laps, luckly I don't have a URS race this week so I'm aiming 1:39ish.
This looks like the most competitive tt yet.
 
Count me in... this is by far my favorite track on the calender.

Time soon...
 
My TT time is 1:38.399 so far.Give it a min to post online.
 
My TT time is 1:38.399 so far.Give it a min to post online.

Don't worry I'll friend ya if I haven't done so already so I can see the friends leader board and I'll check it tomorrow. Just make sure your doing it in a Williams. :)


Today I did good by putting in about 4 hrs on the track and then I hit my wall and couldn't get past 137.5, maybe tomorrow will be better :)

27xr09l.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi lefty
When did we start doing TT in the williams?.I did my first test yesterday in the Mclaren.
Just to get the feel for the track.I got a 1:38:9xx I think,but I'll try in the williams when I get home.Keep pushing.
 
Update 1:36.662 toro rosso.oooo got to use williams...darnet i'll try again
 
Hi lefty
When did we start doing TT in the williams?.I did my first test yesterday in the Mclaren.
Just to get the feel for the track.I got a 1:38:9xx I think,but I'll try in the williams when I get home.Keep pushing.

Update 1:36.662 toro rosso

I CAN ONLY REGISTER TIMES THAT ARE DONE WITH THE CAR THAT IS CALLED OUT IN THE OP. THESE TWO POSTINGS ARE IN CONFLICT WITH THE OUTLINE GIVEN IN THE OP. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OP. THANK YOU
robbybank.jpg


If an oversight occurs on your part when you are running the TT and you use a different car then is laid out in the parameters of competition, you will have to post a picture of the time screen that comes up when you leave the TT and return to the paddock. It shows the time of your fastest time ever on that track and it will also show a time that didn’t break the time done with the faster car. The other time would be the best you were able to do with the Williams. Remember this is the honor system :)
 
Last edited:
Very fast time though willsc2007. I'd say the Williams is slightly faster.

Right then. I'll race online at abu dhabi first and then I'm going to make a serious assault in the TT.

By the way, has anyone had a wet race there? It's very unlikely that anyone of us see's rain at this track.
 
Just noticed that my time is incorrect on the first page. It's a 1:36.397 (not .697). I'm gonna try beat it anyway but if you notice no change you can update it

EDIT: just did a 1.35.862 (57th in world).. I'd say that's it for me, can't see myself beating it by too much more, if at all.
 
Last edited:
Blimey Dessy, thats crazy fast! Want to teach me how to drive properly lol
 
Very fast time though willsc2007. I'd say the Williams is slightly faster.

Right then. I'll race online at abu dhabi first and then I'm going to make a serious assault in the TT.

By the way, has anyone had a wet race there? It's very unlikely that anyone of us see's rain at this track.

Dubi has glitches in the wet..
 
I CAN ONLY REGISTER TIMES THAT ARE DONE WITH THE CAR THAT IS CALLED OUT IN THE OP. THESE TWO POSTINGS ARE IN CONFLICT WITH THE OUTLINE GIVEN IN THE OP. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OP. THANK YOU
robbybank.jpg


If an oversight occurs on your part when you are running the TT and you use a different car then is laid out in the parameters of competition, you will have to post a picture of the time screen that comes up when you leave the TT and return to the paddock. It shows the time of your fastest time ever on that track and it will also show a time that didn’t break the time done with the faster car. The other time would be the best you were able to do with the Williams. Remember this is the honor system :)

I will post a pic later today..Thanks
 
Blimey Dessy, thats crazy fast! Want to teach me how to drive properly lol

meh, I got lucky :P All you really need to do is get into the swing of it and keep pushing. Even with that lap there were a few mistakes like missing an apex or two, wheel spin while accelerating out of slow corners and all the other minor imperfections you get with any lap. Happy enough with it though :)

Very good lap Dessy!

Cheers man. You gonna push me? :P
 
My williams time is 1:36.994..
picture.php
 
Last edited:
Don't get shark mad. You've been warned.

How is that gonna get him mad haha? I'm asking is he gonna push me as in put me under pressure so I have to push harder
 
How is that gonna get him mad haha? I'm asking is he gonna push me as in put me under pressure so I have to push harder

Look at the post below your one.Rule#1 Never tell shark that your faster then him.
 
Don't forget Douqa! He doesn't have a time yet. And if he starts up once...:sick::lol:
 
Don't forget Douqa! He doesn't have a time yet. And if he starts up once...:sick::lol:

He didn't compete in the Brazil TT so I don't know if he will go for it or not.
 
It would be cool though. The 2 of you are probably the fastest Williams in the world. The only tracks that I say I can come within a second of you with a weeks practice are probably suzuka,Singapore and Valencia.
 
I think i'll have a go, i'm new in this game!
GTP - Madbigdog
PSN - Madbigdog
 
Back