Leftyz Abu Dhabi GP, TT & Fun Run (Lobby 1 Starts at 20:00 GMT)

What time should we hold the race for lobby 1 and 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.37.230 - Best at the moment, going to try for a better lap later but just wanted to put one up here quickly :)

Grrrr, I can do superb first and second sectors every time but I loose so much time in the last sector its so frustrating :(

1:35.927 and I think I'll stop there as if I try anymore my head might just explode, I can just not master those few corners around the hotel :(

PSN is GTP_Tiddy by the way :)

EDIT: Car choice pref: Williams :sly: if that's taken then the Sauber :)

Last edited:
That time by DOUQA is sole destroying it's that fast, nice job 👍

oh and Williams please for the car choice if it's not taken :)

2nd choice: Renault

3rd choice: Ferrari

Last edited:
Well then. Taken on the line by greyfox. Time to get in the mclaren for tts.

Car choice preference: Renault then Ferrari

Mclaren please.

Well done to everyone on the great times in the Williams. I wouldn't have gone that fast if Shark hadn't pushed me. Sunday afternoon before the GP I played until my arms and chest were in agony(bad driving position,cant afford a playseat) and I was shouting at the screen. That chicane is a b****.

That's exactly what I waited. I made a huge mistake at turn 8(+0,3sec) on my personal best, but when I was too fast on the 1st 2 sectors, I 🤬 the 3rd. It's mental problem.:lol: Superb time Douqminator!

Edit: Ferrari

Last edited:
I think it would be best to wait till the TT competition is over to figure out the order of choice..
Oops.. i didnt realize today was the last day... Booo.. I just went into war with akmuq..

I'm figuring that I will have a practice Wed. at 17:00 GMT and then after that at 03:00 GMT chat room will open 30 min. before. It will last for 2 hrs.

Last edited:
Wow 1:34.829!!.........5.450sec. faster than Vettel's 09 lap record (1:40.279) and a full 11:++.++sec. faster than I have ever managed at that track.....:nervous:

With everything that I'm reading GT5 shouldn't come out before the 23rd so I thought I would start a " SPA Fun Run " for the 20th and a shortend after TT First To Pick window because I really want to do SPA...... :)

Me too. Lefty if you don't want to do a race in silverstone then let me know so I can set one up.

Back