Leftyz Abu Dhabi GP, TT & Fun Run (Lobby 1 Starts at 20:00 GMT)F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeftyWright69
  • 145 comments
  • 12,051 views

What time should we hold the race for lobby 1 and 2


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
1.37.230 - Best at the moment, going to try for a better lap later but just wanted to put one up here quickly :)
 
1:38.917. I'm pleased with that considering my race pace is better.
 
Grrrr, I can do superb first and second sectors every time but I loose so much time in the last sector its so frustrating :(
 
1:35.927 and I think I'll stop there as if I try anymore my head might just explode, I can just not master those few corners around the hotel :(

PSN is GTP_Tiddy by the way :)

EDIT: Car choice pref: Williams :sly: if that's taken then the Sauber :)
 
Last edited:
That time by DOUQA is sole destroying it's that fast, nice job 👍

oh and Williams please for the car choice if it's not taken :)

2nd choice: Renault

3rd choice: Ferrari
 
Last edited:
Well then. Taken on the line by greyfox. Time to get in the mclaren for tts.

Car choice preference: Renault then Ferrari
 
Mclaren please.

Well done to everyone on the great times in the Williams. I wouldn't have gone that fast if Shark hadn't pushed me. Sunday afternoon before the GP I played until my arms and chest were in agony(bad driving position,cant afford a playseat) and I was shouting at the screen. That chicane is a b****.
 
1.Williams, 2.Mclaren, 3.Redbull
 
If possible...

1. Ferrari 2. Mercedes 3. Sauber

By the way, are the cars set to Equal? And i Know I could have done a lot faster than this, oh well...

That chicane is a b****.

Agreed!!
 
That's exactly what I waited. I made a huge mistake at turn 8(+0,3sec) on my personal best, but when I was too fast on the 1st 2 sectors, I 🤬 the 3rd. It's mental problem.:lol: Superb time Douqminator!

Edit: Ferrari
 
Last edited:
Holy shizzle, I think I'm in the wrong lobby lol, I'll take the FI this time :)
 
HI
I'll have the Mclaren or williams in lobby 2
 
I think it would be best to wait till the TT competition is over to figure out the order of choice..
Oops.. i didnt realize today was the last day... Booo.. I just went into war with akmuq..
 
I'm figuring that I will have a practice Wed. at 17:00 GMT and then after that at 03:00 GMT chat room will open 30 min. before. It will last for 2 hrs.
 
Last edited:
I guess i'll be going with the Torro Rosso..
 
Wow 1:34.829!!.........5.450sec. faster than Vettel's 09 lap record (1:40.279) and a full 11:++.++sec. faster than I have ever managed at that track.....:nervous:
 
Practice wednesday? I'll only be available friday night and saturday...
 
Practice wednesday? I'll only be available friday night and saturday...

Well since the race is on Sat. that wouldn't work. What times on Fri. work for you?
 
I don't care what car I have, let everyone else pick and give me whats left.
 
So whats after Abu Dhabi.. I'm hoping GT5.. lol
 
With everything that I'm reading GT5 shouldn't come out before the 23rd so I thought I would start a " SPA Fun Run " for the 20th and a shortend after TT First To Pick window because I really want to do SPA...... :)
 
What about silverstone on the 16th?
 
Me too. Lefty if you don't want to do a race in silverstone then let me know so I can set one up.
 
Well since the race is on Sat. that wouldn't work. What times on Fri. work for you?
Friday about 22.00 GMT, that's the ideal time for me... Sorry for this... And the race? Saturday night?
 
Back