Leftyz Abu Dhabi GP, TT & Fun Run (Lobby 1 Starts at 20:00 GMT)

What time should we hold the race for lobby 1 and 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been pushing like hell.. There's still more time to be found though..

new time: 1:35.462
(43rd in the world at time of posting)

Last edited:
fyzewi.jpg

Dessy strikes back..... ouch

Your pictures are funny lefty. The two of them are going to have a great battle on Saturday. DOUQA is probably not doing TT intentionatley for that element of surprise.

Lefty, it's wrong, lol sorry my bad...

PSN ID - madbigdog
GTP Name - Madbigdog

By the way, the race is on saturday, but when on saturday?

my time as required ..1'35.995 ... I went though all the trouble of taking a picture for evidence only to realise that it was a PB... :-\

my time as required ..1'35.995 ... I went though all the trouble of taking a picture for evidence only to realise that it was a PB... :-\

Yo waynz: you only need to photo your time if the Leader Board reflects a faster time done by using some other car rather then the car called out in the OP which is the Williams. :)

Oh what a time. That's 3 people in 1:35s. I really can't find any more time in my laps. I haven't had a proper session there yet but in a few invald laps I've beaten my time by around half a second but that was going right to the edge of the track illegally. My setup is okay it's just my driving isn't.

Oh what a time. That's 3 people in 1:35s. I really can't find any more time in my laps. I haven't had a proper session there yet but in a few invald laps I've beaten my time by around half a second but that was going right to the edge of the track illegally. My setup is okay it's just my driving isn't.

I love it, just think if Lewis and Douqa were cranking down the time 👍 Wouldn't it be funny to see a couple of Williams in the top 10.

Poor shark. Since he feels obliged to beat dessy he's going to be up all night and his arms will turn to mush. :lol:

While Shark, Dessy, Doqua, Nitrovious, Lewy0s, and Bugman are beating each other up at the front, I'll be in the back kickin Leftys @ss..

Last edited:
I love it, just think if Lewis and Douqa were cranking down the time 👍 Wouldn't it be funny to see a couple of Williams in the top 10.

I honestly don't think we will see a williams in the top 10. I can't remember what the gaps are but it just seems too much... but I could be wrong

While Shark, Dessy, Doqua, Nitrovious, Lewy0s, and Bugman are beating each other up at the front, I'll be in the back kickin Leftys @ss..

If we get a couple more participants you might end up in lobby 2 w/ that 139 and you’d be running w/ the capers. :)

I honestly don't think we will see a williams in the top 10. I can't remember what the gaps are but it just seems too much... but I could be wrong

You can use anything you want to pound down the times. If you want to add a little TC or ABS it is totally legal.

Last edited:
If we get a couple more participants you might end up in lobby 2 w/ that 139 and you?d be running w/ the capers. :)

Now why would you that.. You know your online time doesnt keep up with your TT time.. I know you dont want to be all alone in the back of the first lobby..

You can use anything you want to pound down the times. If you want to add a little TC or ABS it is totally legal.

Personally I think assists slow you down. Having none on allows you to throw the car around and have much more control over where exactly it goes. It is harder and you mess up more often, but I am finding it hard to race with traction control now as I've gotten so used to not having it.

I reckon I can get my time into the 1.35's, done about 6 laps and nipped it down to 1.36.5**, a bit more practice and it should be in the 35s :)

congrats on the new time DOUQA. I'm not going to be near my ps3 for the rest of the weekend but hopefully I'll be able to put in a faster time at some stage next week.

congrats on the new time DOUQA. I'm not going to be near my ps3 for the rest of the weekend but hopefully I'll be able to put in a faster time at some stage next week.

The TT competition for the “First to Chose” will end on Sun, but due to my schedule I won’t be pulling the times until around 0400 GMT on Monday, and then I will list the competitors in their timed order to see who gets to pick first.

Oh and boom goes the dynamite. DOUQA goes fastest. Lefty you do know you started this right. :)

The next update to the standings will be the final update on Sun at 9pm PST/ 04:00 GMT Mon.

I think we have some of the fastest drivers on the net and these little battles are just exciting to see. I think were hanging out w/ aliens.

gazoo.jpg

Last edited:
I finished with this. It's not a perfect lap, but I'm tired of the track and I hate the 3rd sector.:yuck: Have fun guys!:cheers:

Back