Legend championship series

• Thread starter Zeeco_9
  • 368 comments

What time do you want to race on Sundays?

• 7pm GMT

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 8pm GMT

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
:lol:

Damn Zee, you forgot the most important one:

* the Original Miss Moneypenny Memorial Award for outstanding organization achievment goes to... drumroll... Mister Zeeco_9!

Congrats!

PS: What a coincidence that I won the VW Cup... my parents bought a Golf Cross on Saturday! :D

Final results posted 👍

Congratulations to Vaxxtx....you are the LEGEND and a well deserved winner :cheers::cheers:

At the award ceremony held early Monday morning the following prizes were awarded:

* a ROLEX watch showing GMT+1 went to RomKnight
* the KFC family meal to TexasTyme for the fastest fingerlicking fingers in the series
* the RSPCA annual membership for being kind to sheep went to musomaniak
* GLAXO supply of Valiums combatting road rage went to JogoAbosi
* the SU2 shield for ' I drove with broken bones, there is methanol burning, take any seat available, the pain means nothing to me, the answer is always yes' was awarded to bmwisme
* the VOLKSWAGEN cup for winning the last race in an OVERPOWERED Beetle, to some guy from Stuttgart ( forgot his name)
* a THOMPSON holiday to the Maldives for two went to fatkrakr for being a true gentleman

Well done to all you racers :cheers:

edit: thank you to all the sponsors who made this series possible

So damn clever! I love it. Great organization by Zee. Definitly made it diverse and fun. I am really looking forward to the next series.

Well done Vaxx , and congratulations to Zeeco for his wonderful organisational skills , and time and effort in setting up these events , had to get an extra blood pressure prescription from the docs but never mind , definately worth it .Well done to everyone who participated:cheers::cheers::gtpflag:

Thanks Zecco, and congrats Vaxxtx. That was a fun series!

EDIT:

Oh, lets not forget the CONTINENTAL TROPHY :)

North America 66....... Europe 41 :gtpflag:

Good work continental teammates - TexasTyme214, Vaxxtx, fatkrakr :cheers:

Last edited:
I would say something clever but I'm too busy drooling over my new ROLEX :lol:

VAXX - Congrats mate 👍

Obviously Zeeko is DA MAN... Actually the Moneypenny thing... naaa.. :lol:

PS: about that continental trophy, just remember I wasn't in all the events... or it would have been, probably, worse :lol:

Same here, same here... You good ol' murricans were not only hella fast but also there almost every week, which cant be said about all Europeanites! :D

Back