Edit:
Date: 2/10/2011
Rival 1: badboy_etc (class BETA)
Rival 2: SteelyDave06 (class BTA )
Course: Ushimine
Battle Style: CM-SD 3 Seconds
Winner: badboy_etc
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

I like this guys character behind the wheel, reminds me of me in my earlier stages in lotS. He could have great potential in the near future.

Please check the above entry. Steely doesn't have a beta class car.

LEADERBOARD updated till the post above... waiting for the above entry to sort out.

Rival's List Updated!

By the way, I'll be busy for a while because of this.

Last edited:

LEADERBOARD updated till the post above... waiting for the above entry to sort out.

Rival's List Updated!

I have battles missing off the leaderboard.... I've won 3 Beta battles and 3 A Class battles but the leaderboard says that ive done2 Beta battle and 0 A Class battles :indiff:

Yes, I'm waiting on badboy_etc to confirm the battle he had. Cause that will effect the scoring for later battles.

I just hope i will get a chance to get on today. Wanna put some battles in B down today!!!

yesterday evening were really run and has properly joke made, even if I have lost this. am ready with pleasure to line up over again

I had signed up for the previous and since my internet still had problems with the German. therefore I would like to change the car for the A class, only if this is possible?

lassiter66
I had signed up for the previous and since my internet still had problems with the German. therefore I would like to change the car for the A class, only if this is possible?

For you, yes cause you're a new player to LotS.

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Rival 2: Redsuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Course: Yoshihara
Winner: Street-King-07

Maccer's FD was a tough car to go up against but i only won after he got caught out at the blind high speed crest due to his lack of knowledge of my home course. Epic dice to try and keep him behind after i passed him and just held him off at the last corner.

Date: 3/10/2011
Rival 1: GTPL_REsuperG (Class A)
Course: Songai Shinro
Winner: GTPL_REsuperG

AMAZING RACE!!! :D

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Course: Yoshihara
Winner: Street-King-07

Maccer's FD was a tough car to go up against but i only won after he got caught out at the blind high speed crest due to his lack of knowledge of my home course. Epic dice to try and keep him behind after i passed him and just held him off at the last corner.

Confirmed 5 out of 5 was a good race man, I underestmated you evo abit its alot quicker than I expected

AMAZING RACE!!! :D

Confirmed 5 out of 5, this guy is an excelent driver, his scoob is very fast, I made a mistake in the last 2 corners and he passed me.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (CLass A)
Rival 2: MONSTAR-1 (Class A)
Battle Style: CM SD 3 seconds
Course: Ushimine
Winner: MONSTAR-1

I went in to this battle expecting to loose in the first round but I managed to keep pace with monstar, only just held him of in the 2nd, but by the 3rd round monstar was unstopable and I just couldnt keep up.

My class A car isnt doing as well as I hoped it would 3 losses in a row today my worst performace to date.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW (Class Beta)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

After my earlier perfomances in class A I didnt have high hopes for this race, I lead first and was able to out pace timber to the finish by 4 seconds, which came as a suprise to me as I know his mr2 has the capability of beating me, maybe he was just having an off day like me with class A.

Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class A)

i save the replay!! hahaah AMAZING FINALS CORNER!!! :D

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class Beta)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

This was a well needed win for me to help boost some confidence in my driving, and a re-match I was looking forward too after our first race.
I lead first and streetking was right behind me the whole way I couldnt do anything to loose him, in the 2nd round I was chasing and keeping as tight as I could, i noticed streetking get a little sidways on a corner exit before a long straight and I knew this was the time to pass and I was able to out power him up the hill to the next corner and hold the lead to the finish.

Last edited:
Hey guys, it's me Gr3yKn1ght, just passing through to look at your thread :D. Looks like you guys are doing pretty good.

Well, have at it, I posted up on the GTTC Facebook page about LotS to keep the GT5 Touge community flowing in and playing. If I get a chance I'll get on GT5 again hehe.

Best regards.

Rival's List Updated!

Sorry about that TimberW, I had the impression he had a BETA car. Otherwise, what would have been the point of the "official" race (could have free run it)? I'm not mad at him or the situation because it was still fun 👍

Hey guys, it's me Gr3yKn1ght, just passing through to look at your thread :D. Looks like you guys are doing pretty good.

Well, have at it, I posted up on the GTTC Facebook page about LotS to keep the GT5 Touge community flowing in and playing. If I get a chance I'll get on GT5 again hehe.

Best regards.

Thanks man! come and join us sometime. If we're still around... I intend to keep us around for a while. I'll like to get a shot at your S2000 again. I've not got my SW20 tuned to a pretty competative level. hehe.

Yes, I'm waiting on badboy_etc to confirm the battle he had. Cause that will effect the scoring for later battles.

Which battle?

Oh, I was looking up ways in how I can help ease the data scores in my previous post. The only thing I could come up with so far is either buy a program or make a separate website. Sorry, I'm not really a computer wiz.. lol

I updated the track again last night and don't plan to make any further changes. My apologies for any inconvenience:dunce:

edit: I made the change at 22:00 (10pm), means about 4-6:00am European time, maybe 10:00am from down under (Australia)?

Last edited:
Which battle?

Oh, I was looking up ways in how I can help ease the data scores in my previous post. The only thing I could come up with so far is either buy a program or make a separate website. Sorry, I'm not really a computer wiz.. lol

I updated the track again last night and don't plan to make any further changes. My apologies for any inconvenience:dunce:

edit: I made the change at 22:00 (10pm), means about 4-6:00am European time, maybe 10:00am from down under (Australia)?

I know what to do, I'll omit that entry then.

I think I got the latest one, I just downloaded it like 3 hours ago and have posted it on the tuner shootout page.

Rival 1: vasho__ (Class B)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class B)
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Winner: vasho__

Another lengthy battle lasting 8 rounds. How my big heavy Skyline could keep up with vasho's 'God Hand Edition' S2K for so long leaves me slightly mystified. Heavy front tyre wear on my car meant I was unable to catch up to the nimble VTEC. Epic race.

Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class B)

Another lengthy battle lasting 8 rounds. How my big heavy Skyline could keep up with vasho's 'God Hand Edition' S2K for so long leaves me slightly mystified. Heavy front tyre wear on my car meant I was unable to catch up to the nimble VTEC. Epic race.

Confirmed!!! Very good race!!! King was very hard to defeat!!! Looking for the rematch next week!!!!!!!

Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class B)

Another epic battle!!! Those 450PP runs take their toll on concentration!! As those battles do take a while - tyre wear is one big factor!!!! Great battle with Fragolas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back