Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,272 comments
Bought the CLK LM. Puts me right back to 70M. Took it for a ride around Sarthe. Pretty good out of the box, but needs a bit of setting up to get where I want it.
Tuned it down to 799pp for a race at Sardegna. Cheaterino car for certain.
I still prefer the SC430 GT500 for that race, though.
Maybe I'll take the CLK to Spa tomorrow and see what it can do during that grind race.

The AMG CLK LM 1998 Race car is now available for those waiting for it. :)
And many other desirable cars at LCD... I won't be able to get them all this time. And I should keep my boringly acquired credits for the 2 legendary cars I need for the trophy.

Think I have 12 left (including the 2J that I could get as the reward if I ever figure out drifting) - only need 158 million.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Going by the rotation list the 300SL '52 and the 250 GTO '62 should be coming up sooner rather than later. The last 2 cars I need to complete the collection. It'll be the 1st time I've ever had all the cars in a Gran Turismo game. I'll still have at least 25 million left over for dlc cars

I would be very surprised if the milage would mean any material difference. I am assuming that a 30 km car and a 90,000 km car in the LCD are in exactly the same state.
Yeah, there’s no difference in that sense and BoP negates any wear whenever it’s on anyway but 30 is so insignificant that it can almost be viewed as zero. 90,000 not so much, those cars don’t really interest me.

Sometimes some LCD cars come with very little. The Alfa Romeo 155 was recently on with 35 kms, Mazda 787B has been up with 30 or so. Toyota 2000GT with only 7. S-Barker Tourer was also up recently with a single digit if I recall correctly, among a few others.

Y'all realize these are just fake cars in a video game, right? Mileage means nothing. It's just a random number assigned to the vehicle. No performance loss, no value loss. Just a random number.
Good for you. I just think that when the game actually keeps track of how much you’re driving it’d be good if you could actually know how far you’ve driven on your own, without the help of saving screenshots, set random figures and Excel/text documents. Performance and value would be irrelevant anyway as stated earlier.

Last edited:
Good for you. I just think that when the game actually keeps track of how much you’re driving it’d be good if you could actually know how far you’ve driven on your own, without the help of saving screenshots, set random figures and Excel/text documents. Performance and value would be irrelevant anyway as stated earlier.
Only the mileage doesn't make sense, because there's a bug which ignores most of the mileage you do.
Exactly.

What does it matter how much you have driven a car? There is no value/credit/incentive given to the player for driving a car any specific distance other than your daily marathon roulette ticket. And you can do that on any car or multiple cars, on any track or multiple tracks, in any race or on qualifying or in a time trial. It doesn't matter. Mileage means absolutely nothing.

What does it matter how much you have driven a car? There is no value/credit/incentive given to the player for driving a car any specific distance other than your daily marathon roulette ticket. And you can do that on any car or multiple cars, on any track or multiple tracks, in any race or on qualifying or in a time trial. It doesn't matter. Mileage means absolutely nothing.
Because it’s interesting to see the numbers and compare. I say this as someone who has love for statistics in various forms, perhaps that’s simply not of interest to you.

So how do you use these numbers and statistics in a meaningful way to enhance your gaming experience? How does the number of miles you drive on a specific car impact and improve your game play?

I have like 300+ cars. I want to know which cars I’ve driven least, or never driven, or driven most. The game’s moronic fake mileages on cars make this impossible.

Last edited:
I have like 300+ cars. I want to know which cars I’ve driven least, or never driven, or driven most. The game’s moronic fake mileages on cars make this impossible.
Please see this thread where we are discussing it a bit further:

We have been asked to stop talking about this subject in this particular thread.

Purchased the 917k yesterday and so far am already back at $3 million credits, trying to get back to atleast $20,000,000 as I sold 2 F1 GTRs to afford it and would like to purchase them back when they show up.

The car is very twitchy and gives out quite easily but when using a 700PP tune for Le Mans it's actually surprisingly stable. Also it sounds really good so that will help make the grind not as bad as I plan on using only this car until I get to atleast $10,000,000 credits.

Last edited:
Sorry for asking this, as I am sure that the answer is somewhere in the last 500 pages of posts - but how long will the 917 be available for? I want the car, but currently need another 4.5m credits. That might take me a little while - I have been putting off the circuit experience at Tokyo, and if I gold all the layouts I should be close, although I hate the track!

Last edited:
Sorry for asking this, as I am sure that the answer is somewhere in the last 500 pages of posts - but how long will the 917 be available for? I want the car, but currently need another 4.5m credits. That might take me a little while - I have been putting off the circuit experience at Tokyo, and if I gold all the layouts I should be close, although I hate the track!
https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/#legend-section - according to them 3 days left

Back