Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,272 comments
Purchased the 917k yesterday and so far am already back at $3 million credits, trying to get back to atleast $20,000,000 as I sold 2 F1 GTRs to afford it and would like to purchase them back when they show up.

The car is very twitchy and gives out quite easily but when using a 700PP tune for Le Mans it's actually surprisingly stable. Also it sounds really good so that will help make the grind not as bad as I plan on using only this car until I get to atleast $10,000,000 credits.
I took one look at the cost of a new body and put mine away for good.

So how do you use these numbers and statistics in a meaningful way to enhance your gaming experience? How does the number of miles you drive on a specific car impact and improve your game play?
Do always need a reward or a advantage out of something to enjoy it?

I took one look at the cost of a new body and put mine away for good.
You do realize that you only need the new body if you apply permanent modifications, ie. the rigidity increase, and want to remove them while the GT Auto body rebuild takes care of the normal wear?

Do always need a reward or a advantage out of something to enjoy it?
People do things for a reason. I'm simply asking for the reason. For all I know, I'm missing out on something that the game has to offer. If I am then I want to know about it. However, as far as I can tell the game does not have any requirements related to mileage on the vehicle and it plays no role in any other aspect of the game, yet people are making purchasing decisions based on this statistic.

You do realize that you only need the new body if you apply permanent modifications, ie. the rigidity increase, and want to remove them while the GT Auto body rebuild takes care of the normal wear?
A new body won't get rid of a widebody mod though. It's an incredibly stupid game design choice, but apparently PD thinks that's how it's supposed to be. I was lucky enough to find this out through the example of a Mini. Had I done the mod to something like a McLaren F1 I would've been in for one hell of a rude awakening.

I wonder how many people had that actually happen to them :scared:

Last edited:
I hate it. Not worth the 18 mill at all imo. F1 gt version at 11 million is much better to my liking
You can get that car for free by signing up for Hagerty trial membership (in real life).

That’s how I got mine a few weeks back. Also, the F1 Longtail is subjectively a better car than this one.

When is the F1 GT1 likely to return? And when is the Gr.3 version likely to return too?? #askingforafriend

In theory the 97 longtail should be within the next 5 of the “rotation”, assuming the long lost Suzuki and Ford don’t make a miraculous return.

The gr3 1995 one will likely be a while - it’s only been about 6 weeks since its last appearance.

In theory the 97 longtail should be within the next 5 of the “rotation”, assuming the long lost Suzuki and Ford don’t make a miraculous return.

The gr3 1995 one will likely be a while - it’s only been about 6 weeks since its last appearance.
So within the next week or two probably?

Not the case with my Megan. I put 10,000 miles on it and the body needed changing. No body work was carried out.

So within the next week or two probably?
There will be a burst of 4 cars in the next 2-3 days (3 cars Monday night, 1 Tuesday night), then another burst filling the other 6 spots starting around April 2. In there will be one of the Trophy Three (the Ferrari), and possibly one or more of the February cars (if they went back to bringing back post-launch cars a month after their initial appearances ended). The two Porsches that will be added next week won't take up slots though.

Last edited:
I has a sixth sense that I should resist the temptation to buy the DB3S or the CLK, because next week I’ll likely need those credits for something better, subjectively speaking. Porsche 959 and Porsche 904, apparently.
Bought the CLK and cleared out the last of the cars I wanted from brand central. Tweet about the update dropped a few hours later. You're a smarter man than I... Really looking forward to the Audi and the 904. Oh and I still need that Ferrari coming up lol.

Wasn’t planning to buy the 917K but S10 is still giving me nightmares, thought it would be good to have the car for some practice outside the licence test.

The thing is still evil even in bone dry conditions - maybe 1 in 3 clean laps at Spa. I’m never getting that gold.

Makes a fantastic racket though and some epic slides, absolute riot.

Okay Porsche 959

1986-1988 Porsche 959 stats
Highest sale
$2,125,000
Lowest sale
$8,250
Most recent sale
$1,710,000
Sales

Yeah, pretty accurate, 904 GTS seems to be roughly around the same price. RS5 turbo race car probably 1 million. And Toyota Alphard + Mazda probably around 100-150K. So all the new cars in total will cost 5-5,5M, that's my estimate.

Wasn’t planning to buy the 917K but S10 is still giving me nightmares, thought it would be good to have the car for some practice outside the licence test.

The thing is still evil even in bone dry conditions - maybe 1 in 3 clean laps at Spa. I’m never getting that gold.

Makes a fantastic racket though and some epic slides, absolute riot.
This tune by Pizzacato1985 will make it drivable:

Last edited:
This tune by Pizzacato1985 will make it drivable:

Tuning it won’t help me with the licence test. Need to learn how to drive it as-is.

Screenshot_20230326_210229_Chrome.jpg

The last 2 I need are so close! I hope the update doesn't mess with the rotation too much.

View attachment 1242879

The last 2 I need are so close! I hope the update doesn't mess with the rotation too much.
We'll almost certainly get the Merc tomorrow, but nothing else looks to sell out before Thursday morning.

I also need the Merc, the expensive Ferrari and the BMW McLaren to have every car on at least one of my accounts. I should be able to get one of the 20,000,000-Cr. unicorns on the GTP account before it sells out, and I already have enough to get the other unicorn on the Plus account, but I doubt I'll have the 20 days it will take on either account to get the McLaren and the 2 incoming Hagerty's cars as well before they sell out.

Last edited:
All I need is the Mercedes W194 and I’ll have one of all the legendary cars excluding the hostages (Escudo Pikes Peak, Ford Roadster, and the Toyota Celica rally car). I decided to grind for every car right around the last time the W194 showed up so it’s certainly possible to afford every legendary car over the course of one rotation, not to mention the used cars, the doubles of several legendary cars, the doubles of the invitation cars, and a decent number of normal BC cars I also got during the same time period.

Wait, I missed the Celica rally car first time around and have been checking non-stop this month - are you saying it's hanging out with the Escudo and roadster & Tupac?

Back