Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,253 comments
Do you think the 97 F1 race car will come back at 10.3M? I need 5 to finish my dream grid and 5 is 51.1M so thank goodness I'm at 76M now.
Given it went up to the current 10,300,000 Cr. in November, probably.

I think the game needs a test drive for those 20M unicorns. I'd hate to buy one and get put off if the engine sounds terrible or it generally drives like poop.
Just give me a few minutes test driving and I'll be more often oblidged to purchase one.
You can test drive the S Barker Tourer '29 in the final music rally race and you can test drive the 917K '70 in the S-10 license test. Neither of them are really amazing but at least you get a little bit of an idea on how they drive.

You can test drive the S Barker Tourer '29 in the final music rally race and you can test drive the 917K '70 in the S-10 license test. Neither of them are really amazing but at least you get a little bit of an idea on how they drive.
Yep, and this is why I'm not sweating the 917 until I get to the absolute end of cars I want to buy. That license test was so hard just to complete, much less get gold in. With a tune I read the car drives nicely but stock it is a beast, not fun for me at all. So I'll wait until probably the very end.

That's only 2 of them and you can't do any setups neither. You can get a nice idea about the sound and model of the car, but that's about it.
I'd rather have a 10 minute test drive on a track of choice and see how the car performs, including some tyre options.

That's only 2 of them and you can't do any setups neither. You can get a nice idea about the sound and model of the car, but that's about it.
I'd rather have a 10 minute test drive on a track of choice and see how the car performs, including some tyre options.
I would say, expect to be disappointed in all of the 20M credit cars:

S Barker Tourer - Meme car. Probably fun for cruising in VR and maybe it's a silly one to take a race in, but I don't see it as a car worth 20M.

8C 2900B - Another meme car. Like the Barker above, likely fun for cruising but not really a race car. 20M? Nope.

300SL '52 - See above. Another cruiser in my book. 20M? Not for me.

250 GTO - Vintage racer with low power. It may be an okay car with a bunch of mods but will never perform as well as 90% of the race cars in the game. 20M? No thanks.

Daytona Coupe - Probably like the 250 GTO above but likely more competitive with something like a Gr.3 car when fully built. 20M? Maybe. It is a beautiful looking car.

McLaren F1 - Ehh, I have the '97 GTR version of this and it's not competitive with its other Gr.2 classmates. I'm sure it will drive fine, but a used GTR will probably still be faster than it when both are fully built out. 20M? Nope.

Last edited:
I would say, expect to be disappointed in all of the 20M credit cars:

S Barker Tourer - Meme car. Probably fun for cruising in VR and maybe it's a silly one to take a race in, but I don't see it as a car worth 20M.

8C 2900B - Another meme car. Like the Barker above, likely fun for cruising but not really a race car. 20M? Nope.

300SL '52 - See above. Another cruiser in my book. 20M? Not for me.

250 GTO - Vintage racer with low power. It may be an okay car with a bunch of mods but will never perform as well as 90% of the race cars in the game. 20M? No thanks.

Daytona Coupe - Probably like the 250 GTO above but likely more competitive with something like a Gr.3 car when fully built. 20M? Maybe. It is a beautiful looking car.

McLaren F1 - Ehh, I have the '97 GTR version of this and it's not competitive with its other Gr.2 classmates. I'm sure it will drive fine, but a used GTR will probably still be faster than it when both are fully built out. 20M? Nope.
Seems pretty accurate. I’ve been disappointed with the majority of all of the more expensive LCD cars I’ve purchased. Very few of the 12M+ get much use, they mostly just sit there in the garage, all but forgotten, only counting towards the total cars in collection number. Generally speaking the lower priced ones tend to be more practical, useful.
The only 20M car I actually use is the McLaren F1, even then it’s not really worth the price IMO, but at least I enjoy using it from time to time.

1680161726901.jpeg

Luckily I have 15M after golding previous TT. I probably buy duplicate 959s. Not sure about buying more than one 904, needs some front aero to make a viable 'monster tune' 🤔

Btw, what engine does the 904 have? I assume a 2 liter 4 banger?!

Last edited:
2. Legend Cars
 - Legend Cars (Hagerty Collection) prices have been revised based on real-life valuations from Gran Turismo partner, Hagerty.

Hagerty provides valuations and vehicle insurance for classic cars and has sponsored some historic car events in recent years.

New prices will be applied the next time a vehicle goes on sale. The next price revision is scheduled for June 2023.

- Changed the manufacturer of the CLK-LM '98 from 'AMG' to 'Mercedes-Benz.'

Some good news for a lot of you!

So I can finally put the Suzuki Escudo Hostage Crisis to bed soon?

If that's fixed, I presume the Ford Roadster would show up about 2 weeks afterward, as it was last available 2 weeks after the Escudo was.

It's going to be a slower process than usual to get the price adjustments for the Hagerty's cars in as PD also messed with all the PP calculations. However, I do have some good news - not only will there not be any cars over 20,000,000 Cr. until at least the end of June, but the cars currently in Hagerty's will not increase in price their next times through as all the arrows disappeared and no new arrows showed up.

On a related note, if anybody still has an Escudo or Nissan R92CP engine swap, I would appreciate their current suggested retail price.

I hope the 250 GTO wasn't pushed back. Seeing that Escudo coming is great news though! I already have one but I dunno why they kept it away for so long

Back