Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,606 comments
The F1 handles like a fridge on corner entry. Insane how valuable it is compared to the F50, which is better.
None of the 20M credit cars are worth it, IMO. They look pretty but there are far better cars in the game that cost a fraction of their price and are more fun to drive. That said, I own them all and try to find places to use them, but there aren't many.

Yeah the 155 comes right after the GT500 Supra. Maybe it pops up when the next update drops? PD and those menu books love to group certain cars together. Could be an Italian sandwich of sorts. 🤔 :sly::D:cool:
I swear, the only thing I did was open YouTube to check Deadpool & Wolverine. Second video on my feed. Bonkers.
IMG_4220.png

Ok, just out of curiosity, how many more days till the F1 disappears? I'm guessing around 12 so if I do Spa twice a day, I should be good to grab it before it disappears....
Its a special pick so it should be for around a week.

But good thing is since its a special pick it doesn't effect the normal rotation of it so when it sells out as a special pick it'll appear again as a normal lcd car.👍

Its a special pick so it should be for around a week.

But good thing is since its a special pick it doesn't effect the normal rotation of it so when it sells out as a special pick it'll appear again as a normal lcd car.👍

Not quite sure what you mean. Why is it a "special pick" and when it appears again as a normal LCD car, what does that mean? It's not discounted in any way being a "special pick" so.....Is it only the old classics like the Barker Tourer that last for 2 weeks?

What is the meaning of buying and owning all these extreme expensive cars (except to complete the car collection) without car focused events....

Last edited:
None of the 20M credit cars are worth it, IMO. They look pretty but there are far better cars in the game that cost a fraction of their price and are more fun to drive. That said, I own them all and try to find places to use them, but there aren't many.
I think that's correct, they are very bad value.
However, I also find many of them highly desirable (P4, 917, 250GTO, F1). So if you can manage your impulses, they are a very good money sink to keep you playing GT7. On my primary account I have all attractive cars (90% of total) and 100 mln credits. All credits I earn go down the sink, which kills the incentive to play. I am having fun now on a second account, no grinding just leisurely collecting all cars. Probably playing GT7 as it was intended.

Not quite sure what you mean. Why is it a "special pick" and when it appears again as a normal LCD car, what does that mean? It's not discounted in any way being a "special pick" so.....Is it only the old classics like the Barker Tourer that last for 2 weeks?
It's a special pick because it appears out of the usual rotation. Also, special picks often have different milage.

A simple question in Google:
How much is the Porsche 911 GT1 worth?

Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Goes For A Drive After Leaving The Museum

At a Monterey auction organized by RM Sotheby's in August 2012, a Straßenversion went under the hammer for $1.17 million. It's likely worth a lot more 11 years later. As a matter of fact, in 2017, Gooding & Company's Amelia Island auction saw a 911 GT1 Straßenversion change hands for the princely sum of $5.6M.

Dear Kaz Hagerty Porsche 911 GT1 costs 5.6 million and not 10 million that you have!!!
PLEASE REDUSE YOUR PRICE!!!!

At a Monterey auction organized by RM Sotheby's in August 2012, a Straßenversion went under the hammer for $1.17 million. It's likely worth a lot more 11 years later. As a matter of fact, in 2017, Gooding & Company's Amelia Island auction saw a 911 GT1 Straßenversion change hands for the princely sum of $5.6M.

Dear Kaz Hagerty Porsche 911 GT1 costs 5.6 million and not 10 million that you have!!!
Thinking pragmatically, it's been 7 years since that previous car sold for $5.6m. Taking into account the insane increasing values of rare cars and worldwide inflation, $10m doesn't seem miles off...

While you are correct that Gooding & Conpany sold a GT1 for $5.6M, the one detail that you have forgotten is that the Legend cars are valued by Hagerty (hence all the Hagerty branding!) and they actually value the GT1 at more than $15M!

i think we all lost the meaning of a car game that the main target is the joy of "driving" cars and not to simulate the real car market.....
Gran Turismo The Real Car Market Simulator!!!!
I don't think we lost that meaning - PD just decided to introduce fluctuating market values because PD Logic.

While you are correct that Gooding & Conpany sold a GT1 for $5.6M, the one detail that you have forgotten is that the Legend cars are valued by Hagerty (hence all the Hagerty branding!) and they actually value the GT1 at more than $15M!

That article reminded me of how the 90s Supercar trinity would be complete if only they added...

I thought the E-type would have appeared by now,last appeared in March, I hope its not going to be another Suzuki Escudo scenario :lol: I need it to complete the menu book.

I also find many of them highly desirable (P4, 917, 250GTO, F1)
Except for the F1, I dont think much of any other car that is branded legendary in this game.
I dont speak about its performance but design, and I dont mean its visual design but its mechanical design (which then also results in its performance).
In the same way I especially dont like Chiron, Veyron, and many other cars because they are the polar opposite.
Everyone to his own :)

The F1 handles like a fridge on corner entry. Insane how valuable it is compared to the F50, which is better.
I’ve spent most of my 700 Le Mans grinds in either the F50 or F1 and I used to feel the same way about the corner entry. I did notice my entry speeds were significantly higher in the F1 than the F50 and so I started to slow a bit more and found it to be more agile and posted better lap times. It’s never quite as nimble as the F50 but I’m about 3-4 seconds faster in the F1 for that race.
I have one in Base Silver, and I think that's enough for me. (Especially since I've made it my goal to not grind.) I might just get a ballast, power limiter, and various tire sets for it but that's all I plan to get for it. Not even a full-customize computer - I wanna try entering it in events with as few modifications to it as possible. Sure, I might tinker with the power/weight so it can comply with regulations for some events like the WTC 600, but nothing else. No widebody, no custom wheels, not even a custom livery.
Put some slicks on and it’s winning at 700 PP events without any other mods. You can add racing brakes or exhaust/filter and still be under 700. It’s a really nice car bone stock.
Toying with getting the F1. My question is, what is the dark silver colour it comes in (not keen on the white) so I can potentially change it in the livery editor. The silvers available according to the GT Wiki all seem pretty light in GT Auto!
1716600101436.jpeg
1716653964197.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve spent most of my 700 Le Mans grinds in either the F50 or F1 and I used to feel the same way about the corner entry. I did notice my entry speeds were significantly higher in the F1 than the F50 and so I started to slow a bit more and found it to be more agile and posted better lap times. It’s never quite as nimble as the F50 but I’m about 3-4 seconds faster in the F1 for that race.
I know how to manage it just fine, but it doesn’t really change the point. The vagueness of the F1 comes down to its focus on delivering a smooth and comfortable ride whereas the F50 is more raw and stiff.

I really would have preferred that 911 GT1 Street in white or silver, but I'm willing to wait until it appears in either color. Any ideas on when we can expect it to appear next? I'd imagine it'd be in a few months at least, unless it appears earlier as a special pick somehow.

Back