Legendary Zandvoort back on F1 calendar!

• Thread starter BrainsBush
  • 161 comments
Because that is what I think of him, how he works, how he got/gets his money, how he has 'friends' in places because of his name.

I won't go into a fully detailed rant because this isn't the place for that.

A lot of his wealth he made himself though. Ofcourse he had a jumpstart, but Trump, Johnny de Mol etc. all have had some help too.
Some of the family I have met are actually very humble, friendly and approachable.

If Zandvoort could host 1.000.000 fans all tickets would have been sold. (yep you're reading this right).
1 million pre-registrations for the tickets. At this point max 105K per day availabe but this will be probably dialed up to 125K.

Crazy Dutchies

If Zandvoort could host 1.000.000 fans all tickets would have been sold. (yep you're reading this right).
1 million pre-registrations for the tickets. At this point max 105K per day availabe but this will be probably dialed up to 125K.

Crazy Dutchies

How many windmills/tulips/big-knobbly-cheeses is it going to take to feed that lot?! Where will they park their boats?

I hope it's actually a good race after all this hype...

Haha. You can rent an appartment in Haarlem for 19.200 for the raceweekend. But you get a free bike to ride to the circuit. The owner still wants his bike back after the weekend. Not clear if the owner of the house is also in the same house during the weekend or you have it 'exclusively for yourself'?

And I would not be surprised if a tourist pays the price.

Haha. You can rent an appartment in Haarlem for 19.200 for the raceweekend. But you get a free bike to ride to the circuit. The owner still wants his bike back after the weekend. Not clear if the owner of the house is also in the same house during the weekend or you have it 'exclusively for yourself'?

And I would not be surprised if a tourist pays the price.

Maybe I should airBnB my appartment for the weekend?

Back