Legion Drift Open Comps

• Thread starter Ovac
  • 199 comments
You guys are a trip, Legion Drift in less than 12 hours! Looking for the 8th and final unique Champion of Season One! Hope everyone has had some practice!

Awesome comp tonight guys! I wont be able to make it next week as i am going to a music festival from sept 14th through to the 16th. I hope things go well next week for everyone. 👍👍

Last edited:
Good job CJ, I'm glad to see that!! You're improving a lot!

Congrats to slick on another win :lol: and also good job to 8th for getting podium!

Thanks marc i am getting way more used to the pressure that a comp can bring. 👍

Another amazing comp, we saw some new faces as well as some old favorites. But in the end sLiCk-94 won again. That makes 2 in a row! We will see you all next week!

P.S. where do you think we should go?

I was recording my qualifying runs and a battle. Is it ok with everyone if I upload the qualifying run where I got 9s and 10s ?

That run is even more impressive watching it over the shoulder! I'll say it again, watching that live, I didn't see a single mistake, and IMO, it was the best run of the night, hence the 10 :)

As for next week's section, how about Grand Valley...blue bridge through tunnel, finish line after the S curve?

I'll have to make it out next week maybe also, if I'm not busy doing VDC practice. Anyway good run Slick!

JustDrift893
Thanks homie, good battle too.

Lol yeah. If I did the section before and there was a lot less lag, I would've done better. But it is what it is!

Back