Legion Drift Open Comps

• Thread starter Ovac
  • 199 comments
Yes this is a "Open To Anyone" Championship Series.

Also: We will not have a comp this week, as real life has been taking up all my time and will continue to do so today. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone, we will be back next week as we look for our 8th different winner!

I can't join either way, i'm off to bed now. :) Just send me a message via PSN for the date if it doesn't happen tonight, okay? :D

Yep, I've been on holiday the past week or so and am not near my playstation. I promise that next week we will have our comp and return to our regular schedule! See you all then!

Yep, I've been on holiday the past week or so and am not near my playstation. I promise that next week we will have our comp and return to our regular schedule! See you all then!
Hey buddy add my psn SYN-D1-OVERTAKE i might try your comp out next time my buddy justdrift told me about it. My team is new but i figured this could get are name around but we are very experienced at d1 so hit me up.👍

Ovac

hey can u add me i sent the friend request n u said what day the comp is can u also tell me the time please because i live in new york u can be in a different time zone

BossKingChris
hey can u add me i sent the friend request n u said what day the comp is can u also tell me the time please because i live in new york u can be in a different time zone

Watch the text type man. Police patrol this area. 👍

Latest Posts

Back