Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga

I tried the original trilogy game but found it a bit flat and dated, I think that was quite an early one though and I came to it quite late so I think things had already moved on. I know they've improved a lot so I'm looking forward to this too!

I’ve been playing the LEGO Star Wars series since 2007 and after playing LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens just last year, I can honestly say they have evolved a lot since the first game. Though I like the direction the games are going now, I still enjoy the earlier ones and still find a reason to play them.

I cannot wait to see how they handle this one! I think the part I look forward to seeing the most is how they handle the prequel trilogy.

So I have seen some things suggesting this game will have an option to choose whether the characters talk or just make those moans and grunts we heard in the earlier games. Me personally, part of me prefers the grunts from the earlier games and seeing them actually talking in Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens was kind of weird to me at times. However, at the same time by giving the characters actual dialogue, it allowed for even more humor in the game because there was some dialogue I genuinely found funny Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens.

If they do provide us with such an option, I am honestly torn as to which I will choose.

5 month double post ... :lol:

Mumble mumble April 5th mumble mumble...

"over 20 planets", counts 21 dots on the map 👍

Darn, you beat me to it. :lol:

Theirs a lot to digest from the trailer, but I can honestly say it looks like a blast! I'll probably get this instead of GT7 since I can't afford both.

Still enjoying the game @NLxAROSA ?
Most of the meat of the game, judging from reviews is outside the main missions, I read there are 700 Kyber bricks to collect on the Worlds and 500 more elsewhere?
Yes, absolutely! Game doesn't feel grindy at all, most sections are done pretty quickly and with all the stuff to do it makes sense to circle back later when you have different characters. The different characters are also a lot of fun to play and there's like 380 of them. :lol:

What a weekend for me! I picked up both WWE 2K22 and LEGO Star Wars. I had a $175 trade card from GameStop after I sold my old PS4 and most of the games with it (Kept GTS and Crash N. Sane Trilogy).

Played 2K yesterday and will pick up Star Wars later today.

Fully upgraded the collectible detection and spent one data card on doubling my amount of studs received.

The game could use a difficulty setting though; it's really easy, even without any upgrades.

Fully upgraded the collectible detection and spent one data card on doubling my amount of studs received.

The game could use a difficulty setting though; it's really easy, even without any upgrades.

To be honest, the Lego games have always been designed to be easy. I only have problems caused by forgetting what character has what power, or from tackling puzzles as an adult and overthinking them. Like forgetting that sometimes you need 2 characters doing things at the same time to unlock a door, which is obvious if you're 12 but not if you're 48! 😂

I've been having a lot of fun with it, and it's a massive game. I'm onto Ep III after playing through IV V VI I II.
I've been playing split-screen the whole time, on PS4. It runs at a noticeably lower resolution when you start split-screen, but it's beautiful nonetheless.

The hub areas are excellent, they capture the atmosphere of the locations really well. I'm especially impressed with Bespin and the multiple districts in Coruscant.

Space flight gives you full rotational freedom as it should, and is tremendous fun.

The one major point of contention is that this is the first LEGO game to have no character creator, a shocking omission that was only revealed a few weeks before launch.

I've got heaps more I could say but I'll save it for a video review coming... some time after May the 4th; finishing this game is going to take a long time.

Well, with nearly 400 characters I don't think you need a creator. But maybe one will show up in an update.

Speaking of, a new DLC released featuring Rouge One characters as well as Classic versions of characters as they were in old sets in the 90s!

Back