Lego

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 2,396 comments
I overhauled my old Group-C model. I decreased its width down to 16-wide to comply with the scale of my other cars, vastly improved steering, re-modeled the engine bay and did some minor works in the bodywork. I hope you guys like it!

f9IY5Uq.jpg

mHHa1qW.jpg

y6Dc9kL.jpg

bVPjGGt.jpg

4sHq90L.jpg

Most of the time when I see youtube clips of people crying, complaining and feeling sorry for themselves, I can't stop and think get over yourself. But the video clip posted by @Touring Mars is so genuine that I can't stop feeling sorry for this guy. I'm so glad that stranger donated all that money so he can continue his hobby and passion.

I'm going to see if his youtube account is active again and say something nice on his account. He deserves it.

Poor guy.

Working on a new fun little model, this is a digital render, have not build the model with real bricks yet as its not quite finished.

Its a LEGO Minifigure-scale slagpot carrier.
In steel production waste in form of slag accumulates, that is impurities like other metals and substances that need to be removed to produce high grade pure steel. The slag is dumped into slag pots that weigh several hundred metric tons fully loaded, and since the slag is very heavy and hot special equipment is needed to remove it. The pots are loaded onto large purpose built vehicles (or trains) which then transport the slag out of the steel mill into slag dump yards.

kzEf3Hh.jpg

HRUt42L.jpg

Real life slagpot carrier:

ecqgWdZ.png

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, I come looking for help, and a translation!
I found this in a "clean out".
1.jpg
What has me curious is the piece of paper.
1.jpg
Contents:
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
Then it gets interesting!
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
Any help y'all?

My newest model. I've always found those gigantic hydraulic mining excavators used in coal mines really fascinating, so it was time to make one in LEGO.

And thanks to the actuators LEGO made the excavator is fully functional!

So here you go, 850 parts, LEGO minifigure-sized:

pUheXW0.jpg

TXveNjH.jpg

fKQTR7s.jpg

PSQmXTE.jpg

CAgFtyS.jpg

The 2019 Speed Champion sets are pretty nice, might pick up a few of these, most definitely the F40, which appears to be a dual set which you can build the standard F40 or the Competizone. Mini set also looks very nice.

2019-lego-speed-champions-kits.jpg

lego-speed-champions-ferrari-f40.jpg

Back