Let the speculation begin: Insider teasing from Amar212

Status
Not open for further replies.
961MB.

Curious to see whats inside.

6:29am here. I shouldn't be awake. Please be good stuff! The BMW already is amazing.

SPECULATE THIS!
This is weird. I downloaded and installed the patch with the PS3 interface and it worked.
Now I have this in game Installing screen:

RENeo0G.jpg

and I have to get off in half an hour cause of a camp tomorrow.
thanks pd!

Started the download not to long ago, would be better if there was no weather and I didn't have to the connection back to the router,, rather than the booster that is setup. I am at 15% with 37 minutes left.

If you squint almost looks like a martini livery BMW , there's still wounds to be healed with the gt series this is just a plaster for a greater wound , helps but isn't going to cure issues with the game but its a start.... At this point I wish they just held back release until they closed gt5 then released gt6. Looks as if there pulling there finger out of there hoop finally giving gt6 some well deserved attention

SPECULATE THIS!
This is weird. I downloaded and installed the patch with the PS3 interface and it worked.

RENeo0G.jpg

thanks pd!
this means its also installing a patch for maybe hotfixes or such in the game itself i got that like everytime there is a new patch like 1.06 or 1.05 what so ever its normal since GT6

Thanks PD :|

SPECULATE THIS!

RENeo0G.jpg

thanks pd!

Damn me too :banghead:

SPECULATE THIS!

RENeo0G.jpg

thanks pd!

After a minute mine jumped to 30 20 minutes :D

Good sign.Looks like there has to be some "core" things to be installed when this kind of installer kicks in :D

Add. Don't know why (:D) but It reminds me of the "old" GT5 1-2 hour full install

Off to install , got a fast connection so should go quick , someone make a gtp BMW room lets test together

This second installation process is taking forever. 15 mins have passed so far and it says it has 40 left, but the bar has barely moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back