Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, gee how bout the McLaren F1 GTR?

Also a 70 Mach or a 66/67 shelby mustang

any 80s monte carlo ss

Any Ferrari Dino

A Scimitar would be nice to spice it up

any kinda damn firebirds

Basically, more American muscle and less rice burners!

Cars not featured in GT3 but should be in GT4

BMW
Z3 Roadster & M
3 Series

Audi
RS4 Avant
S6

Ferrari
550 Maranello - Barchetta
360 Spider - Modena
456 M

Maserati
3200 Gt

do you have any idea how long it would take to #1 Model  Every Car Ever Made. #2 License Every Car Ever Made. #3 Find Every Car Ever Made (Some Cars none of em exsit anymore, Aka the Lambo SUV Consept truck, there was only one, and Lambo destroyed it)

ohhh, thatis your first post, and its gonna get you in a heap of trouble.  YOu live in Belguim, how many American Cars have you actually driven? Which ones?

(Edited by BMW M3 at 4:43 pm on Aug. 12, 2001)

Essential cars for GT4 would include:

Ferrari's
McLaren F1 is a must!
Bugatti EB110
Diablo's
HSV's
and last but by no means least, for some '70s muscle, a Torana SLR5000.

All i want in Gran Turismo is a 1981 DMC-12 Delorean.

of all the exotic cars in the world, the japanese have neglected to use a Delorean. It was the most popular car of the 70's and 80's, costed 100,000 dollars, and is still an exotic and popular car today.

WWW.DELOREAN.ORG

I love the idea about every car, but they must keep the Corvette C5R, add loads of Le Mans cars (it is the best race in the world), the Impreza LM's (RB5, 22B, P1, UK300 etc.). Also the new Integra, the McLaren F1 GT-R, Merc CLK-GT-R and the TVR Cerbera Speed 12.
The BMW M series too. I think they should keep the slower cars, but not the really slow (therefore impossible to have fun in) ones like Suzuki Wagon R's etc.
There are loads more which I will have forgotten (that aren't already in).
I also think there should be a PC format for those of us who can't afford a PS2, which could also add the ability to edit the game by adding new cars and tracks (Sony could keep building them).
Oh yeah, I don't care whether Porsche are named RUF (if this allows them into the game) as long as the have the new Porsches, such as the 911 GT1 etc.
Oh yeah, sort out the damage to make it decent.

Audi & BMW are the best day-to-day autos, yet they don't have the flagship of either company. Now I don't know if this is because the game was made in the Orient, and they are all about the Skyline, Supra, RX7, et cetera. Now those are damn good cars, but the Kraut company's got screwed. An Audi R8 would be a damn good car to win at 75% or something. M Series? What about some of the new Audi's for '02? GT3 is still the only game you need for your PS2.

Anyone using the $100 wheel? Is it worth it? Also, when will we be able to play GT3 over broadband on the net?

- F1 in Indie @ the end of Sept. -

Originally posted by optimo
Audi & BMW are the best day-to-day autos, yet they don't have the flagship of either company. Now I don't know if this is because the game was made in the Orient, and they are all about the Skyline, Supra, RX7, et cetera. Now those are damn good cars, but the Kraut company's got screwed. An Audi R8 would be a damn good car to win at 75% or something. M Series? What about some of the new Audi's for '02? GT3 is still the only game you need for your PS2.

Anyone using the $100 wheel? Is it worth it? Also, when will we be able to play GT3 over broadband on the net?

- F1 in Indie @ the end of Sept. -

I have not tried the wheel personnally, but I would venture to guess that it would well worth it.

Broadband, I believe, will be reserved for GT4 when it comes out.

Damn....out of :cheers: :(

Every car mentioned.

Just get rid of all those Econo-Car Pieces of S***:mad: that bearly reach 100 when you fix them up.

Also, if they could only do like they did with the Rim companies, and get some After-Market companies in the game, so instead of just having like two different racing mod. options, you can pick out a body kit, and even better, pick out the color scheme(Atleast, 'cause I think it would be kinda hard editing your own Racing designs!)

I forgot about this, How about adding the Mercedes CLK-GTR "Flying Car":eek::P!:lol:

How about some nice Shell V8 series supercars. HRT, Gibson Motorsport, Castrol Racing...... and the list goes on. Then we must have the HSV's and XR's and why not also have the old Ford Falcon XY GTHO phase 3 and all the Holden Torana's and Monaro's. What a game!

Why did they take out the racing mod from GT2? It used to be slick to put on a racing body once you were done with everything.

porsche 917, 917k, 917-10, 917-30. Viper concept car from 1989. Lambo Miura. any techart porsches, audi R8, jaguar xjr-15, jag xjr-12, xjr-9

I like to see in the next version of Gran Turismo is all versions of 1938 BMW 328, 1957 BMW 507, 2002 tii, 2002 Turbo, e21 323i, e30 M3, E36 M3, E46 M3, 3.0CSL, Gullwing Turbo Car, e24 M6, e12 M535i, E28 M5, E34 M5, E39 M5, M1, M8 Prototype, 745i, All BMW powered racecars, All Hartge & Alpina Tuned BMWs. Have you noticed I like BMWs and Scouts, add IH Scouts too!

KDF

http://www.hartge.de/
http://www.alpina.de/

First off, about the mini-cars/keis - racing isn't just about going fast, it's about going faster than the competition. Anything else is just speeding. The main reason race cars go as fast as they do is the arms-race-style escalation over many decades. An mph here, 2 MPH there...after a while, it adds up. Sometimes racing the "crap" cars is the only financially feasible way to race competitively.

That being said, I think that we need Saturns, which do pretty decent against Hondas and in the One Lap of America. We need more of the other GMs too, but y'all already knew that ;)

pretty much anything. the more the better, here's a quick list...

Acura
-------
3.2 TL Type-S
Integra GS-R

Audi
-----
S8

BMW
------
M3
M5 (coolest car on earth, btw)

Dodge
--------
Stratus RT
Viper ACR

Honda
--------
Prelude

Ferrari
--------
360 Modena
456M GT
F50

Infiniti
--------
Q45 (just because)

Lexus
-------
IS300 (the american one)
SC430 (too cool)

Pontiac
---------
Firebird (this car should have been in GT2 and GT3!!!)
Grand Prix GTP
1997 Grand Am (hey, i wanna drive my car in the game!)

that's all i can think of right now, i'm sure there's more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back