Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask EA if they'll let Yamauchi-sama put the McLaren in GT4; they got the rights last I checked.

I just wanna see my li'l Saturn revving around the track, tryin' to be fast :D

i wanna see a nissan maxima in there! that would be sweet seeing my car race around the track being lapped like 20 times by these F1's.

what about Formula 1 cars, Porsche Carrera GT, Lamborghini Murcielago, Porsche 911 GT 1,2 and 3. Mclaren F1, Bugatti EB110GT, Stratos, Audi RS4, BMW X5, Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Ferrari 550 Maranello, Ferrari 360 Modena, Lotus Exige, new mini,
Land Rovers, and Range Rovers, Hyundai Coupe, all wrc cars,and a tank would be pretty funny, someone overtakes yoou, BOOM and they are no more.

(first post....bear with me.;) )

Alfa 155DTM
Audi Quattro (short or long wheelbase)
Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9 or T16 (rally edition)
RS200
Lamborghini Countach

Ferrari's
Testarossa
360 Modena
550 Maranello

McLaren F1
Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec
:eek:

Renault 5 Turbo 2
Megane Rally car

Darren

YES roadster (if you know what it is)
Lotus 340R
Bentleys (6.8L charged V8 beat this suckers... 820 Nm ... stock:eek: )
Porsche 944 Turbo cabrio (my car)
BMW ///M5 E34 (also my car)
New M5 , M3
M1
Z3
Z8
simply all the bmw's and porsches
don't forget X5 and maybe porsche cayenne
Lotus omega (they have the rights so no problem bout' that)
Audi S8 & RS4
Make the biggest-capcity Dvd disc possible and put as many cars as you can , but only if they're the quality of GT3 , because in my opinion some cars in Gt2 were made in poor quality. Add cool limousines which are lacked in the Gt3 , maybe vans and suvs if you can fit'em. And when you create a car f.e bmw 328ci , then creating 318ci , 323ci , 325ci , 330ci wouldn't be so hard so you could do it. And while already have the base make the M3 also.
Also give us possibility to buy body-kits and customize exhaust tips while purschasing sport exhaust , and pleeeeeeeeease make them sound like they're supposed to. Enough for the 1st post on this board.;)

Audi Avus concept
Renault Espace F1 (I really liked that one in GT2)
the new Mini
Spyker C8 & LeMans version
Bentley LeMans, Audi LeMans, Panoz LeMans, etc.
greater variety of F1 cars, including vintage cars (six-wheeled Tyrrell, anyone?)
Isetta Motocoupe
Yamaha OX99-11
The BMWs and Mercedes mentioned by others
older racing cars (Can-Am, Group B rally, Porsche 917, etc.)
older street cars (AMG Hammer, 914/6; too many to name)

Much like the 80's cup, they could give us 70's, 60's, 50's cups, with one for street, one for racing.

As long as we're just dreaming here, I'd sure love to see Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Porsches, McLarens and the like. I know they don't have the licensing now, but that could change...

I think they need to put Maxima's and other high-class luxury cars. They need to put in there own special class, that would make the game a tid bit more interesting. :)

Ferraris (328, 360, classic race cars)(Koenig F55)
Porsches (996 GT2, Carrera GT, 993 GT1, Koenig C62, etc.)
Mclaren F1
Ultima GTR
VW W12
Lotec C1000
Lamborghinis (Diablo, Cala, Miura, Murcielago)
Bugatti EB110
Ford Puma
Less Mitsu Evos (but bring back Evo III!)
BMW M3 (CSL)
Lotus 340R
More modifier specials like Koenig, RUF, Rinspeed...

You should be able to make your own cars, like in Sega GT for the dreamcast, download extra cars off the internet.

There should also be the spyker c8, lotus exige, Something funny, like a monster truck.

Ford Focus FR200,
Scooby Impreza Electra One,
Koenigsegg CC Concept,
all BTCC Cars.

What about racing bikes,

have all the F1 tracks,

LeMans cars

these guys have gotta get their act together! BMW has a 328!?!?? where are the bloody M cars????? Z3 M, M5, M3!!

Porsches (or Ruf's) are already there, but it'd be nice to see a 959, 962, and most of all a 917k (the car that beat the GT40, remember!)

Ferrari's would be a real nice addition...F40, 288 GTO, F50, 360 Challege. after all, they are the ultimate gt cars! not gonna happen till Ferrari realizes that sega sucks!

Whomever decided to remove the Diablo for the Western versions of the GT3 was a moron. Countach and Muira SV would be nice. But come on guys! We gotta have a Diablo...just so I can beat it with the Zonda (perhaps that's the real reason they didn't show...hmmmm)

I gotta wonder what happened to the best two cars in GT2: the Ford RS200 and Vector W8 twin turbo! They should put them both back in and add an RS200 Evo...quickest production car in the world boyZ!

Lastly, but MOST IMPORTANTLY. Where the hell is the fastest production car in the world!!!! HELLO!!!! McLaren F1!!!!!!

but when it all comes down to it...cars are irrelevant. tracks are the thing. bringing in monaco was good. just get us lemans, spa, monza, indy, hockenhiem and suzuka and i'll stop ********!:mad:

The Z3 is cool, but I'm all about some Z8 action. It's got some beautiful 'old school' styling.

~LoudMusic

early rx-7 and rx-3's,older style supras along with the last ones they made,6 series BMW's along with the M-1 and all other M models and the 8 series,all mercedes AMG cars,honda civic SI coupes,crx,accords,ford mustang (gt,saleen,roush),chevy muscle cars,chrysler muscle cars,ford muscle cars,any muscle cars,nissan GT-R's along with the new R35 concept,sentra's,all Z cars,ford focus,ford probe,WRX's,mitsu eclipse,3000gt,mazda mx6,oh and they need to have body kits and spoilers from veilside,bomex,trd,black widow,VIS,C-West,and JDM conversion stuff,wings west,euro tail lights,mufflers,thats all i can think of right now,i prolly said some things that people already listed but sorry i didnt read everyones so i wouldnt know

In my opinion, gt4 should add a couple of car styles. For example, SUV's. Add a hummer, jeep, etc. and have an offroad, not just rally, series. That would rock. Next, i think that they should add classic cars, boss 302, a cuda, a gto, etc. I also think that, dispite their already awsome section, there should be more car customization! More engine upgrades, ability to buy new engines, and last but not least, custom car painting!

Originally posted by 3000GTporfer_987
How about the Ferrari F50??? Possibly the best looking car out of the bunch! (Besides the McLaren) :D

They need to get licenseing from Ferrari in order for Ferrari's cars to appear in the game, and X-Box has the licenseing with Project Gotham Racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back