Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,616 views
So what is that exactly? Litestep or Linux...?
 


San Diego skyline at night.

Theme is Vitae, and the icons are a combination of Vitae, Ekisho, and Cats.
 
Sunday

1666634051_2c8f8a2468.jpg

(well as you notice those zip files, i was downloading fonts for the PMCC)
 
San Diego skyline at night.

Theme is Vitae, and the icons are a combination of Vitae, Ekisho, and Cats.

Mango! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Are you planning to release your theme at some point?
 
Got some customizing done. Pretty much all the same. Just really since I hurt my wrist:

 
New today!



I think this is the first time I've had a Mustang on display on this new rig...
 
^Sweet. *Points to Los Dos sig*

It looks like it's floating. :dopey:
 
Didn't know the dock was 3D.

Actually, I've never had the dock background.
 
Back