Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,614 views

AppleSheep.jpg


Figured that would be good here too :p

Muwhaha! I win again.
 
What is with you? Seriously? Do you have some problem IRL that you have to vent by being a total d*ck on the internet?

Bout time some one said something.

Duck, you are becoming a douche lately on here.
 
My current desktop, courtesy of ryanholi0 @ 3zc.com

300zx_fall2.jpg
 
Heh, it's been a long time since I've actively posted here.. Must've been like 2004 or something. Anyways, hi to everyone.

Thought I may show my excessively boring desktop:

 


My brand new Macbook Pro with similiarly brand new iPod Classic 80gb. :D
 
I've been in a painting mood lately

 
What dock is that Burnout?
 
...I need to redo this in brown or grey
 
Wednesday


*cough*RidgeRacer7*cough**cough*
 
It must take a few hours to drag icons across the screens. :lol:
It does, but it's so exciting the whole way.
What dock is that Burnout?
Objectdock.
You know, compared to the old White theme, I don't really like the new look of OS X; It's just not elegant enough, like they were trying to make it 'cool'. In addition, that taskbar or whatever it would be called in OSX would look a thousand times better with that wallpaper if it were the old white style, and not this Linux-lookalike-transparent junk. What do you think?
 
Back