Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,687 views
You know, compared to the old White theme, I don't really like the new look of OS X; It's just not elegant enough, like they were trying to make it 'cool'. In addition, that taskbar or whatever it would be called in OSX would look a thousand times better with that wallpaper if it were the old white style, and not this Linux-lookalike-transparent junk. What do you think?
I'd hit it.
 
Yay for Leopard.



​
Using that nice grass wallpaper from the WWDC thing, I think.
 
How's the Java-support on Leopard? I've heard some bad things 'bout that, is it true?
 

wallpaper I made and use at school
 
picture1ru5.jpg





There wouldn't happen to be a 1920x1200 version of that would there?
 
Here's a new XP ss:



(Sunday! is a BMX company, I have their frame for my bike as of now.)
 
This is just so beautiful...:drool:


(El Capitan, just like GT4 👍 )
 
Ooh.

Would the original version be possible?
Please?
 
Back