Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,326 views
Like it. Crisp, clean, clear layout. 👍
You're going to love Windows 8 then. They decided to make it Metro-UI, and it's really just like what you've got.

...Personally I think I'm going to hate it on a PC though. Might work great for tablets, but other than that...





Anyhoo; did up my notebook to match the desktop (mostly):
9bdmoz.jpg
 
Decided to try the Metro look for a bit.
Probably will go back to Whiteout, if not alternate though.

29240hl.jpg
 
Last edited:
At first I was like 'That's a pretty cool color setup and everything.', and then I noticed Hatsune Miku, then I hated the wallpaper..lol
 
At first I was like 'That's a pretty cool color setup and everything.', and then I noticed Hatsune Miku, then I hated the wallpaper..lol
j8m7nm.jpg
why would you hate it
 
Last edited:
You're missing Counter Strike and TF2 :lol:
 
time to change up my wallpaper again... :p

clipboard01qp.jpg
 
Picture of a, um... well it's a Gran Turismo. Notice the shine to the paint? And my reflection?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
I think I've been seeing too much anime wallpapers here lately :lol:
 
AmMEo.png


Suuuuper minimal.
 
Last edited:
Click for semi-ginormous photo 👍
 
I shoulda taken off the GT watermark but I was too lazy :p
 
The basics, I see :lol:
 
The basics, I see :lol:

1GB of RAM, 1.7GHz proccessor, I can't afford much more than the basics without moving on to "hamster-running-on-wheel" speed :lol: :scared:
 
For some reason I'm digging the 2 Hatsune Miku desktops here.

Still looking for a good wallpaper lol. This may do for the meantime.

wallpapergtr.png
 
Back