Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,336 views
Another FC3S wallpaper, just can't get enough of the FC.

desktopkg.jpg
 
Another FC3S wallpaper, just can't get enough of the FC.

desktopkg.jpg

And then you beat me to the 9000th post. :p

Neat desktop by the way.
 
If you like having your icons like that, you should definitely check out RocketDock.

That's like what I was looking for, thanks.

And then you beat me to the 9000th post. :p

Neat desktop by the way.

Heh, I took the photo on GT5.

Edit - There, new, and improved

desktophs.jpg
 
Last edited:
Plain Enigma, eh?

Also... oh god. What is that thing.

For some reason I'm digging the 2 Hatsune Miku desktops here.
Why wouldn't you...
5ffyme.jpg
 
Last edited:
Plain Enigma, eh?

Also... oh god. What is that thing.

Yup ^^. Not much of a super bright colored background, kinda hurts my eyes after a few minutes, so I'd stick to some dark colored theme. :sly:

And it's a demon... Sorta thing... No idea, I found it on :

www.wallbase.cc - For all your needs of 1080p/HD wallpapers ranging from all resolution sizes!
 
Switched it already, it hasn't even been a day yet. :p

desktopdko.jpg
 
I like to keep it simple.
Hopefully, someone out there remembers these Angels...
Desktop2.png
 
If you look, it says MacBook Pro.
 
Updated. I love the iPhone app, too. Incredibly chill. Especially during study sessions.

Screenpic3.png

Can you just let me know where do i can get this? The wallpaper too 👍
I will appreciate.

A big hug.

Eager Snake.
 
Thought I'd have a GT5 related one for once...

desktopuu.jpg
 
^ Cool one.

unleduj.jpg
 
Still trying to figure out what that spaceship thing really is, so much mystery

ariE1.png



&

LD7vW.png
 
EDIT: Oops rather large. Maybe some other time....
 
Man I've not posted properly in here for ages. Mac's don't have that much in the way of desktop customisation so I'm limited to keeping it clean.

screenshot20110621at234.jpg
 
That's not a caribou XD

'Caribou..... gorne'

 
Back