Level 23 or '05 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 21 comments
  • 757 views
Messages
591
Canada
Ontario
Messages
ask and i will tell :)
Messages
haha you wish!
Hey gtplanet I'm looking for a level 23 or '97 ticket.
 
Last edited:
Anyone?
 
Come on is anyone interested?
 
Hey sorry for posting so much but I NEED a level 23 ticket and/or a '05 bday ticket!!!!
 
I think i got a ticket 2005
 
I have one! PM me as your box is full....
 
werty_56-1
I think i got a ticket 2005

Ok great! :P what do you want? Although I might not have it
 
werty_56-1
Ups ! After all it was a 1970 ticket

So you don't have an '05?
 
werty_56-1
What do you have for trade ?

Umm... Not much. What about a Toyota 86 '12? A '06 ford gt. pagani zonda C12S.
 
werty_56-1
Got them all sorry , anything else ?

A gt350r I think it's called or maybe a gt300r?
 
Last edited:
werty_56-1
I can buy one of those and I already got it

Ok tell me a BASIC car that you want.
 
GT CHAMP
I can give you 1 for free. Take your pick.

Gtracer123
Wow thanks mate! I'll take the level 23 ticket then.

It will take me a few days before I can send. Send friend request.
 
Last edited:
Free level 23 ticket sent.
 
Back