Lewis Hamilton Eyes Up a Career as a Hollywood Action Hero

Didn't know he did a rfile shoot as well, saw the pistol vid which was quite impressive. Not quite Keanu Reeves impressive but who is?
I don't imagine that he's had that much experience with firearms before either. He's 35, so most types of firearm have been either outright illegal or heavily controlled in the UK for almost all of his life. I know he got a house in New York in 2010 and has a place in Colorado, so perhaps has spent some time around them, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's only recently started shooting - and only with this in mind.

Filming every single action sequence be like..........

ACTION:

*pauses to face camera

"Firstly I'd like to thank all my fans, without you none of this would be possible"

* turns and runs at enemies

pewpewpew
Hahah this is cracking me up :dopey:

He doesn't have his finger on the trigger.
He does look to have his finger on the trigger before the ''shooter ready'' call in the Instagram post further down the page.
Untitled.png

This is all a cover for the next F1 regulations: Weaponry Engaged Mode.

Bet Lewis is practicing to shoot out Seb's tyres, if he gets squeezed into the Wall of Champions. :sly:

Fantastic driver but with zero charisma and a voice several octaves above Vin Diesel's, his 1st action film will probably be his last.

I'm sure Netflix will sign him though. They'll sign anyone.

Fear. Nico Rosberg. Tyres. Years ago, these were the forces that ruled our world. A world where man was scared of tyres. And tyres had an uncontrollable, biological urge to destroy and grain and degrade.

COLD TYRES! COLD TYRES! And...death.

Back then, the world was divided in two. Drivers that can handle them. And drivers that can't. We are not beyond our primitive, savage ways. Now tyres and drivers are fighting harder than ever. Live in fear. And every young driver has few opportunities.

Young Driver: "Yeah. I have to constantly manage my tyres now instead of racing."

Other Young Driver: "I only have to be a lonely manager now. Today, I want to manage the gaps available and dive for them."

Young Hamilton: "I want to make the world a better place. I am going to actually race!"

*cut to shocked parents*

The Godfather starring Ron Dennis and Lewis Hamilton

The Godfather: Part II is when Hamilton moves to Mercedes to consolidate his grip on the Formula One world.

Back