Lexus 12 Laps of Nurburgring Multi-Class, Stock Classes 3 SPOTS REMAINING!Finished 

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 139 comments
@chatva get in here and make an entry! I want you!

@Brutaka I will move you into reserves, I hope your issues can be resolved before the race! If not, be sure to stop in next week.
Hey I'm in or not? I'm confused because you don't add my name and you leave my spot open, so be clear to make me understand

Sweet! I think the last time we shared the track it was in the PURE Spec Silvia Series (also on the nurburgring 24h).I'm on the wheel now though.

haha, nice man! It'll be fun for sure 👍

If that is correct sign me up for class 2. If it is not then I'll be up from sleep in 5 hours to try and make the race, 3pm my time will be in 15 hours. If not I will try to make the race at 7:30am my time which is roughly 7 hours from now

Well what state are you in so I can tell you for certain? The time of the event is not my local time, the event will be taking place at noon for me. 3PM is for Eastern United States.

Hey I'm in or not? I'm confused because you don't add my name and you leave my spot open, so be clear to make me understand

You are, I do apologize. I often check on my phone and then forget new posts throughout the day. You're now in the OP 👍

@Hayden are all of your non-GTP mates ready and on-board?

Request:

If anyone doing the event tomorrow is available to join early and happens to have any (or all) of the cars that will be used in the VLN 2 Hours Race, would you be available to help me do a quick photo shoot to finish the banners for that series? You do not have to be participating in that race.

If you do, the requests I have in the OP on car appearance become mandatory, though you may change them for the event itself. (I just prefer more generic looking cars for promotional material).

@Hayden are all of your non-GTP mates ready and on-board?

Yup, we've had a few practice sessions together and everybody is ready and really keen to go. My alarms are already set :lol:
image.jpg

I like it Hayden!

Also, if anyone wants to send me a friend request, that would be a great help.

Alternatively, you can just search for the room under the Nurburgring filter. I will post here when the room is open.

I would like to race in Class 4 color Oro chiara wheels black
Class 4: Club (1 Spot Remaining)
Car:
Lexus IS F CCS-R
Tuning: Prohibited
Tires: Racing Hard
Entrants --
  1. -----/Bretsez_fu/Dark Blue/Red
  2. spmotornz/SPMotorNZ/Orange/Black
  3. Nicktune/Nic-KL/Grey/Black
  4. GTP Username/PSN/Car Color/

Last edited:
Room will be opening in a few minutes for open practice and VLN/Vintage Le Mans photo shoot.

Add "GTP_Snaeper" or search for the room title in the OP narrowing by track.

Man, I'm stuck watching the Brazil vs Chile match, it's intense. Only thirty minutes left in it with overtime :D

I would like to race in Class 4 color Oro chiara wheels black
Class 4: Club (1 Spot Remaining)
Car:
Lexus IS F CCS-R
Tuning: Prohibited
Tires: Racing Hard
Entrants --
  1. -----/Bretsez_fu/Dark Blue/Red
  2. spmotornz/SPMotorNZ/Orange/Black
  3. Nicktune/Nic-KL/Grey/Black
  4. GTP Username/PSN/Car Color/
Why did you edit your request? You had formatted it correctly. I cannot add all the time, I respond to the thread on the phone sometimes so please don't assume that I've forgotten you.

I dont see it now. Is it still open?
The room is now officially opened, I'm here at the moment and will thus be somewhat quiet, but practice is encouraged.

54min until the festivities start correct? I'd like to reboot my router if you guys don't mind (15 min process)
Do what you need to do, race won't start for another 45 minutes.

Man, I'm stuck watching the Brazil vs Chile match, it's intense. Only thirty minutes left in it with overtime :D
Let's go Chile!

Alright guys, I hope this event goes well, I understand that we'll be having a few of you scattered across the world so there might be some issues.

Regardless, let's have a fun race. Please do your very best to try and finish, I know things may not always go well, but I'd love to see all 15 of us cross the finish line today.

Remember that the Slower Cars have the line and it's the responsibility of the faster cars to make the pass at an appropriate time and cleanly.

I'll now be shutting down the computer, I'll check back on my phone before the event starts. From now on though, all communication will be in the room for the most part.

If you have a USB keyboard, get it and plug it in to your PS3!

Rains at start then intermittent monitor failure...holy 🤬...so I selected start to get the car toodling around the track. Fixed but kept happening..as I was a hazard to navigation.. I exited

🤬:banghead::mad:

How are you awarding "Spotless Car***: 3 Pts" if cosmetic damage is off? I was looking through the field and ALL cars seemed spotless to me..

Good event though (although the 30 second end timer was a bummer). Looking forward to next week

Back