Lexus LF Concepts

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 127 comments
OMFG. I NEED THE GREEN LC. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Seriously, there is not a car at any price point, that doesn't include the words "Bugatti" or "Pagani", that is more desirable to me than the LC500. The car is simply magnificent. I will own one. To be extra picky, I would rather the solid camel color interior...but I wouldn't kick the brown out of bed.

These cars have been depreciating pretty heavily on the used market. I've seen extremely low mileage examples for $70k or less. I'm thinking by the time they enter the $40k territory I'll be well positioned to scoop one up. And then i'll drive it till it hits 1 million miles.

OMFG. I NEED THE GREEN LC. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Seriously, there is not a car at any price point, that doesn't include the words "Bugatti" or "Pagani", that is more desirable to me than the LC500. The car is simply magnificent. I will own one. To be extra picky, I would rather the solid camel color interior...but I wouldn't kick the brown out of bed.

These cars have been depreciating pretty heavily on the used market. I've seen extremely low mileage examples for $70k or less. I'm thinking by the time they enter the $40k territory I'll be well positioned to scoop one up. And then i'll drive it till it hits 1 million miles.
Yeah, there was a Lexus dealership next to my old workplace, someone there owns one... Looks absolutely beautiful. It's unfortunate they got rid of the V10

Yeah, there was a Lexus dealership next to my old workplace, someone there owns one... Looks absolutely beautiful. It's unfortunate they got rid of the V10

Honestly, the V8 is perfect for me. It sounds stunning (not as good as the V10, but I think the best V8 around) and it should last forever. The unbustable reputation of Lexus (not to mention low-anxiety ownership experience) combined with the stunning design and fanatical attention to detail is something truly unique within the automotive industry. The want is enormous.

Pictures don't do this car justice, it has to be seen in person to fully take in it's beauty. This car is the best looking sporty/luxury coupe in production imo. I can't wait to see what the F version looks like.

lexus-lc-convertible-spy-shots-02.jpg

lexus-lc-convertible-spy-shots-14.jpg

lexus-lc-convertible-spy-shots-03.jpg

Spy shots from a photoshoot.
https://www.autoblog.com/2019/10/14/lexus-lc-convertible-spied-production-photo-shoot/

LC F confirmed to have a twin turbo V8. They're gonna race it at this year's N24

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1126424_lexus-confirms-twin-turbo-v-8

This will be the third year year in a row that Gazoo fields the LC in the grueling German race, though this time around there will be a number of new technologies added to the car, including a new twin-turbocharged V-8.

All Lexus said about the engine is that it is destined for future road-going models, with “sports cars” specifically mentioned. The first application is expected to be an LC F, a prototype for which was spotted over a year ago.

Rumors point to the engine featuring a 4.0-liter displacement derived from a pair of Lexus' 2.0-liter inline-4s sharing a common crank and angled at 90 degrees. Lexus' current 5.0-liter V-8 generates 471 horsepower in the LC 500 but the new twin-turbo mill is expected to bring over 600 hp in the LC F.

Prototype from a while ago:

2020-lexus-lc-f-spy-shots--image-via-s-baldauf-sb-medien_100663250_h.jpg

holy cooling batman

Learned the blue prototype above will be on display during the Jan. Barrett-Jackson auction as a representation of chassis #0001 that will be available for bidding.

Production car will be Structural Blue, 21” liquid forged w/ black accents, blue calipers, liquid platinum accenting, and Koji Sato will sign the engine cover.

Proceeds go to Boys and Girls Club of American and Bob Woodruff Foundation.

Auction takes place on the 17th.

Back