lightweight k-car cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM = TRASH
  • 20 comments
  • 1,595 views
Sti04
there was a same thread about this not too long ago.

Read the whoole thing. The person who posted it said "nevermind" and no one answereed him.
 
Ok, just go check the thread "What Would Be the Best Type". :dopey:
 
I'm not sure what the best car is, but I used the Cappicino. Now I think I spelt that wrong, but I'm at work and can't check the game for correct spelling. It worked fine.
 
Oliver_Newton
I'm not sure what the best car is, but I used the Cappicino. Now I think I spelt that wrong, but I'm at work and can't check the game for correct spelling. It worked fine.

Who makes that?
 
I used that Abrath A112 thingy and modded it up a bit.
 
Capuccino is the best bet stock... it's FR and easy to control.
 
Daihatsu Copen because you can use it in the Daihatsu Copen Race in Daihatsu events as well as lightweight k-car cup
 
OR you can spend 50Cr and use a stock (w/ oil change) Autobianchi and win the Ginetta that way. :dunce: Its easy to do.
 
I think I used a TVR Griffith 500 with a weight reduction
it completely smoked everything so there wasn't much racing.....
 
i used the suzuki capucinno too... but I might run it in an old mr2 :D
 
Correct me if I am wrong but I think the old MR2 is a hair too long to compete.
 
That would be correct 95GTIVR6, I just ran this race last night, used the Copec as well, only a new gearbox... The wierdest thing though, first race was like 35 A Spec points, then it went down each race, last race was 7... Pretty much the same cars each race though... anyway...

icandriftbetter, was that the Toyota Motor Triathalon Race Car, I think it's called... lol... errr.... Was it this??? \/

You must have clean up with it, it's fast
Hehe!!!
 
I used a Honda S200 (S800? dunno, S-something) yellow racecar that I won somewhere else... it kinda suck, but can win!
 
I used the AutoBianchi. This was right after I started, in fact it was the first race I entered, I think. I had to add a little power to keep up with one of the rabbits.
 
Back