Like itunes Store: Would you pay $0.99 for each premium car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexgontijo
  • 124 comments
  • 8,115 views

Pay U$ 0.99 for each Premium Car?

  • Yes

    Votes: 99 45.0%
  • No

    Votes: 121 55.0%

  • Total voters
    220
I'd be willing to pay 10-15 bucks for a pack of new cars plus new tracks. I don't like the concept of buying the cars or tracks individually.

Totally with you on this. Then they could also include some events to go with the tracks and cars. Something like wipeout did with the Fury Expansion Pack. 👍
 
3 for a dollar. Otherwise, I'd rather pay for a pack of tracks and cars...
 
not when i can go on itunes and buy a whole racing game for $0.99
 
I'm happy with 99 cents as long as it translates to £0.75, that seems fair to me..

Of course, a whole pack of 10 with a bit of discount would also be tempting.
 
I would like to see a manufacturer car packs like 5 RUF premium car pack for lets say ..$3.00?
 
Back