lilmann73's Photo Mode Gallery -Important Announcement-

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 108 comments
United States
Michigan
tahoe01
Here are my favorite photos I've taken over the years.
Enjoy!:sly:
ElCapitan.jpg

Infineon46.jpg

Infineon26.jpg

Infineon24.jpg

IMG0038.jpg

IMG0023.jpg

IMG0014.jpg

IMG0007.jpg

IMG0112.jpg

IMG0111.jpg

IMG0077.jpg

IMG0071.jpg

If I remember correctly, Imageshack.us offers a resize option when you upload your images. Unfortunately the quality will drop though, and GIMP is a fantastic tool for the fact that it's free. 👍

That's entirely up to you. One example is to post an 800X600 image first to introduce what your update is about and then posting the rest of the bunch in thumbnails. Personally I always post 650X400 images that link to the full sized image.

not a bad set of pictures there. i personally like the subaru out of the whole bunch.
it's got nice exposure and the car is nice and sharp. i would've left a bit more space on the left instead of the right hand side of the frame though, to further focus the attention on the car a lot more, instead of leaving empty space behind it. but great work! hope to see more from you soon.

That's entirely up to you. One example is to post an 800X600 image first to introduce what your update is about and then posting the rest of the bunch in thumbnails. Personally I always post 650X400 images that link to the full sized image.

Should I do that to all pictures, or just the ones I'll post in the future. By the way, how do you put a link on a picture? (I'm new to GTPlanet) :confused:

[*URL=Insert URL to the full size picture here][*IMG]Insert URL of the preview here[/IMG][/URL]

Do not include the asterisks. I put them in just for demonstration. ;)

What should I do next? :confused:

Drop suggestions on what I should do for my next batch of photos.

Think of anything and everything, and I'll do it.

Thanks! ;)

Six German Touring Cars attacking the 'Ring!

In case anyone was wondering, I'm driving the Mercedez Benz 190E Touring Car. :sly:

Thank you and you're welcome! The drift one was particularly difficult, with the MINI being front wheel drive. :indiff:

Have any other requests?

How about the Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI Race Car 1993 at the Nurburgring Nordschleife please.

Back