lilmann73's Photo Mode Gallery -Important Announcement-

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 108 comments
Skyline GT-R. And I don't care about the model.

Title.png

A collection of American muscle cars.

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ('71):

Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda ('71):

Plymouth Superbird ('70):

Shelby Series 1 Supercharged ('03)

Cheverolet Corvette Stingray ('63)

Dodge Viper GTS ('99)

I experimented with adding motion blur to wheels and color cancellation some pictures. Hope you like them! :)

WOW Great collection! I like the Viper collection the most. Keep it up! :)

Tuner-3.png

A Collection Of Tuner Cars In All Their Glory

AMUSE CarbonR (R34) 2004

Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) 2001

Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) 2001
Mazda RX-8 Type S (J) 2003

Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) 2003

NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) 2003

Enjoy! :sly:

If you have any suggestions on my next set, tell me what you want, and I'll do it.

Edited photo

This is a photo I edited, doing more than a little color correction. Now, it's the first photo I did this kind of stuff on, so take it easy on me, and constructive criticism is appreciated!

Anyways, here it is:

Click to view larger

Enjoy!

Second Edited Photo

This is the second photo I edited. Again, I'm a beginner :indiff:, so don't get your hopes up too much.

Click to view larger

Suggestions on how I can improve are greatly appreciated!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Most of your pictures are mostly straight looks at the car with not much creativity.

You may want not to zoom into the cars so much. No need to have an astonishing scenery in the background, a bit of scenery would work. Make use of the focus, too. 👍

Well, for the cleanup, I free selected where I wanted the outline of the fender to be, and smudged from around it to the selection.

For the night effect, first I increased contrast in the car and road, and decreased saturation and contrast in the sky. Then I added "supernovas" (gimp term) for the lights, lowered brightness for the whole picture. Last, I adjusted curves to make the lights bright and the rest dark.

Last edited:
Back