Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,362 views
Yup lol ^^

I might get it next year, I played it like for this past week on vacation & I think i'm in love.. What an amazing game.
 
MSTER232
What do you mean they aren't that bad on your screen? You must have been wearing 3 pairs of shades or something when you put them on your computer :indiff: .

Haha 👍
 
Anyone up for some Dori today?
 
Sorry to just leave you like this Dustin.
But i'm coming home tomarrow. :)
 
Sorry to just leave you like this Dustin.
But i'm coming home tomarrow. :)

troll-badumts.jpg
 
Troll after troll.

Blah blu blee, I don't know what to say anymore :lol:
 
Drifting. Talk about drifting! lol :lol:

Alright guys, I think we've messed about more than enough too. Let's get back on topic with the fact that Sttrobe will be due to come back from his holiday soon, and we can all drift happily together as a team again. Yay :) .
 
anyone up for a session??
 
Sttrobe, just as a heads up my DFGT pedals broke so I'm going to give up GT5 until I can get some new ones off eBay.
 
anyone up for a session??

I'm doing a little drifting right now with my wheel but I haven't used it in 2 months so I'm trying to get used to it again.

And Moe I'm trying to make that simple handbrake you told me about but it's annoying me at the moment so I'll just use clutch and weight instead unless I figure out a way to make it work.

And MSTER you should get a more reliable wheel like a G27. :)
 
SKIDMARX
I'm doing a little drifting right now with my wheel but I haven't used it in 2 months so I'm trying to get used to it again.

And Moe I'm trying to make that simple handbrake you told me about but it's annoying me at the moment so I'll just use clutch and weight instead unless I figure out a way to make it work.

And MSTER you should get a more reliable wheel like a G27. :)

You can buy 3 dfgts for less than a g27 and still have change that wheel is way over priced but I still want one lol
 
You can buy 3 dfgts for less than a g27 and still have change that wheel is way over priced but I still want one lol

It's worth it and actually the G25 ain't half bad either.
 
I'm doing a little drifting right now with my wheel but I haven't used it in 2 months so I'm trying to get used to it again.

And Moe I'm trying to make that simple handbrake you told me about but it's annoying me at the moment so I'll just use clutch and weight instead unless I figure out a way to make it work.

And MSTER you should get a more reliable wheel like a G27. :)

I mean Logitech man, seriously? I complained about a certain issue with the pedals from a long time ago, when I first spotted the problem. The problem is that the pedals kept twitching, even though I lifted off the gas/brake pedal. It was still usable, and I called up Logitech and asked for a new set of pedals. I'm still waiting for them now. Maybe if the DFGT wasn't so poorly made, and Logitech actually fixed down the pots down properly, I wouldn't be having this problem now.

End of Rant.
 
Wow, before I even got back from vacation.
Well, I guess it's time for the G27 MSTER.
But hope to still see you on the forums & PSN.

HEY! Now you can buy Skate 3! :p
 
Looks like a Stock 318i E30 can skid pretty well...
 
Wow, before I even got back from vacation.
Well, I guess it's time for the G27 MSTER.
But hope to still see you on the forums & PSN.

HEY! Now you can buy Skate 3! :p

Nah, I'm not really into skating. And that means I can't ship you the DFGT anymore, unless you can find some spare pedals for it.
 
Dammit. :l Oh well, i'll just stick to DS3 then :p
But talk to your dad about upgrading to a G27 I think it's totally worth it in your purpose.
 
Dammit. :l Oh well, i'll just stick to DS3 then :p
But talk to your dad about upgrading to a G27 I think it's totally worth it in your purpose.

I used to drift with a controller all the time, but since I've been using a wheel for so long, I couldn't drift with a DS3 to save my life :ouch: .
 
I can help?
 
My favorit E30 Video..
He's nailing the track with 260hp 👍 I want a e30 on GT5 so bad :(

 
My favorit E30 Video..
He's nailing the track with 260hp 👍 I want a e30 on GT5 so bad :(


Now I'm guessing here but I may be wrong but I'm guessing you love E30 BMW's... :)
 
My favorit E30 Video..
He's nailing the track with 260hp 👍 I want a e30 on GT5 so bad :(


E30's E28's & E36's, maybe E39's? & Premium E46 Would be nice.
 
E30's E28's & E36's, maybe E39's? & Premium E46 Would be nice.

Now I'm guessing here but I may be wrong but I'm guessing you love E30 BMW's... :)

At least remove the YouTube video in the quote to save space :rolleyes: .
 
Haha sorry! But seriously Matt, if you need help on the DS3 i'd be glad to help you, I mean just till you get your G27?
 
Back