Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,351 views
Lol 👍
OP looks good Moe. ;)
 
Blitz.
Lol 👍
OP looks good Moe. ;)

Thanks Blitz!
I'd like to thank you again for the OP Pictures/Member's pictures. :)
 
No Problem Sttrobe! 👍
 
No Problem Sttrobe! 👍
Blitz ?
cuteness-overload.jpg
 
Lol xd
 
Back on topic now please.
Stop being childish this is a forum not a help hotline.
 
Anyways, I updated TeOzBoovi's & LJG29's Picture in the OP!👍
Still planning on changing some more, so hope to come!
 
Anyways, I updated TeOzBoovi's & LJG29's Picture in the OP!👍
Still planning on changing some more, so hope to come!

Their pictures look really nice. I also feel like updating my picture soon, so I'll send you one in a PM when I've taken it.
 
Sure thing.
 
Already trying out new ones in different situations like reverse entry etc. Just got another good one of my Toyota Supra showing off it's 2JZ power. 👍
 
Post it in here!
 
It's not in team colours, does this matter? And it is doing a burnout not much else.
 
SKIDMARX
It's not in team colours, does this matter? And it is doing a burnout not much else.

Sure doesn't matter. :)
 
Sorry for the double post but here are some of the pics.

-2JZ Power
roadcoursetwinringmoteg.jpg

-Mach 1 Seeing The Light
kartspacef.jpg

-S2K Painted With A Highlighter
kyotogion2u.jpg

-Supra 3.0GT Turbo
kyotogion1e.jpg

-A Little Classic
tokyobaykart.jpg
 
I love 7M supras.
 
Ouch.. Your 2JZ Supra one hurts my eyes xD
S2K is looking awesome though! 👍
 
Ouch.. Your 2JZ Supra one hurts my eyes xD
S2K is looking awesome though! 👍

Thanks, I couldn't decide whether to dot the S2K from the back or the front.
 
Sorry for the double post.
 
Sorry for the double post but here are some of the pics.

*Car Pictures*
You might want to turn the saturation and the brightness of your pictures down a little bit. I had to turn down the brightness of my monitor just to be able to see the image properly without it hurting my eyes. At this rate you'll make me blind :crazy: .
Ouch.. Your 2JZ Supra one hurts my eyes xD
S2K is looking awesome though! 👍
+1
 
You might want to turn the saturation and the brightness of your pictures down a little bit. I had to turn down the brightness of my monitor just to be able to see the image properly without it hurting my eyes. At this rate you'll make me blind :crazy: .

I did this on purpose to make them look a little different, they aren't that bad on my screen anyway, still clearly visible.
 
I did this on purpose to make them look a little different, they aren't that bad on my screen anyway, still clearly visible.

What do you mean they aren't that bad on your screen? You must have been wearing 3 pairs of shades or something when you put them on your computer :indiff: .
 
Wow has anyone here played Final Fantasy XIII?
 
Wow has anyone here played Final Fantasy XIII?


parking_ticket_1356631c.jpg


You have been fined with a OCN (Off-topic Charge Notice)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Back