Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,356 views
I love all 3Series BMWs
 
Damn it guys.. I'm starting to really get the feeling for BMW's. -.-
 
Damn it guys.. I'm starting to really get the feeling for BMW's. -.-

I've migrated Blitzy.

I'm now a German Muscle lover.
 
JDM is to Mainstream
 
AMG & M Power is all I think about, I don't got no room for the JDM nonsence.



Who want's to have a JDM drift room later this week?
 
If only there was drivetrain swaps... I would totally rock a RWD S4 2.7.
 
Actually, I'd love a RWD R34 tbh.
 
God, yeah same! And the R33 aswell. ;)
 
We have an FR R32 already.. :lol:
 
Is it premium..?
Were talking if you could just make a AWD A 0/100 If you get what I'm saying.

No.
 
We need a E30,E36 nuff said. We got enough skylines

Best E36 onboard Vid I seen is this
 
Last edited:
We need a E30,E36 nuff said. We got enough skylines

'Enough skylines....'
impossibrustickerp21726.jpg


21307492.jpg
 
Last edited:
They care! they give us LEAFs 👍
 
Sttrobe
AMG & M Power is all I think about, I don't got no room for the JDM nonsence.

Who want's to have a JDM drift room later this week?

JDM rules
 
Registrated on D1SL Comp with my Ultra JDM Supra 👍
 
Good Luck eddyac!

Btw guys I'm back! But I won't be on GT5 for a while! Cousins staying with me.
 
sttrobe funny how you live in liquicity :sly: damn i love their channel on youtube ;)
 
xiSealHDz
sttrobe funny how you live in liquicity :sly: damn i love their channel on youtube ;)

Liquid Dnb Forever!
 
sttrobe funny how you live in liquicity :sly: damn i love their channel on youtube ;)

There isn't a city called Liquicity.
 
Favourite Quote: I like trains... Drift trains..

:lol: I like it !
 
Back