Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,412 views
*Wrong thread to talk about SHIFT* ;)
 
Last edited:
Me, Blitz, & Duman are on Shift 2 if anyone wants to tag along. :)
 
jackie_chan.jpg
 
Was worth not unsubscribing, just for that one, Eddy. :lol:
 
Lmao! So true
 

Quoted for truth. That last panel is what we're actually doing, guys.

Also Ed, I love your new avatar dude. She is HOT :drool: .
 
My avatar is getting alot of attention :lol:
For some reason...
 
Last edited:
Sick Vids Eddy! Kansai Drifting looked sweet...
 
Had a very good session with Jack, Liam & Dustin! :)
 
Had a great session on Skate 3 with Dustin, Liam & Vishal!
And a Better session on Ebisu with the guys at the Shift 2 thread. :)
 
Had a very good session with Jack, Liam & Dustin! :)
👍

Had a great session on Skate 3 with Dustin, Liam & Vishal!
And a Better session on Ebisu with the guys at the Shift 2 thread. :)
Yeah, the Shift 2 meets were ok, the last one was full of like 8 people! :D
Good stuff! :sly: I need a tune for that FD, man it was undriftable...
 
Had a great session on Skate 3 with Dustin, Liam & Vishal!
And a Better session on Ebisu with the guys at the Shift 2 thread. :)

*Wrong thread to talk about SHIFT* ;)

👍


Yeah, the Shift 2 meets were ok, the last one was full of like 8 people! :D
Good stuff! :sly: I need a tune for that FD, man it was undriftable...

Mess-Zohan-movie-07.jpg
 
I actually bro fisted my screen. Thats by far the best picture I have seen in a long time.
 
Just a few pictures of my new Drift projects and a couple of tandem runs with eddyac 👍

Project 'Drift Taxi'
tokyobaykart1.jpg


My New M3 Project.
ahrweilertownsquarel.jpg


ahrweilertownsquare1t.jpg


ahrweilertownsquare2.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife3z.jpg


And Finally A Few Pitures From The Session With eddyac.
suzukacircuiteastcoursec.jpg


grandvalleyspeedway1b.jpg


That's All Folks!​
 
Last edited:
Nice Pictures mate 👍

Sorry for double post :nervous::ouch:
 
Last edited:
Enjoy My first Tandem set where I used My lovely DFGT :drool:.
Drifting with my team buddy LJ

PS I'm the Guy with the Wing:tup:



Suzuka Circuit Ost von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Suzuka Circuit Ost_1 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Suzuka Circuit Ost_2 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Suzuka Circuit Ost_3 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Suzuka Circuit Ost_4 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Autumn Ring _ Mini von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Autumn Ring _ Mini_1 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway_1 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway_4 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway_3 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway_5 von GTP Edd auf Flickr
 
This one's for you ed 👍 :

bmw_m3_e93_by_mster232-d5b69g1.jpg
 
Damn thats sick!!! Awesome drawing Matt!
Love it :drool:
 
Wow! Love the pics Dustin!

& Matt, well done on your E92 Sketch ;)
 
I'm getting on now if anyone wants to drift,
 
I'm getting on now if anyone wants to drift,

I'll join you later, but be aware that I might be terrible since I don't have my wheel to use 👎 .
 
Will come at 7pm (+0) need to go downtown soon...
 

Well you beat me with the pictures again eddy 👍
 
Haha wasn't on purpose , I'm German... :lol:
 
Back