Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,362 views
I can drift Monday.
 
Sure need to setup few BMWs anyways ;)
 
Lovin the pictures Dustin!

Me & you should design a Team Liquid 135i on Shift 2 come to think of it..
 
Yaaay I'm getting popular.
 
Lovin the pictures Dustin!

Me & you should design a Team Liquid 135i on Shift 2 come to think of it..

Thanks 👍
I would be up for that 👍
 
Go pro hero onboard-lateral camera 👍 NICE

Yep and Thanks 👍

Found a new love the Z4 M coupe it's really as Smooth as Liquid. :dopey:
 
Found a new love the Z4 M coupe it's really as Smooth as Liquid. :dopey:

That 'was' my car but I have changed now. JZ power is now my way forward :) especially after being at EDC for the day.
 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84603990@N05/7761170182/ http://www.flickr.com/people/84603990@N05/

run.gif
 
I might be on tonight.
 

Kyoto_ Gion von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Suzuka Circuit Ost von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Suzuka Circuit Ost_1 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Suzuka Circuit Ost_2 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_1 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_2 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_3 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_4 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_5 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_6 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_7 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_8 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_10 von GTP Edd auf Flickr


Cape Ring Nord_9 von GTP Edd auf Flickr
 
Me: Dustin, how do you get such good shots?
eddyac: Cause I'm German.
 
eddy found a team? 👍 from Team Redline. :)
 
Of course I found a team :sly: and Thanks 👍
 
Had great session with LJ today got 5 tandem replays now :dopey:
Was much fun and Improved at tandems abit now :sly:
Bad that no one else was online from you guys :(
 
Good session with eddyac tonight.
Too bad I was really off my game at first but got around at the end.
I'll be up for some dori tomarrow if anyone's interested.
 
nice pics eddy you lot on today ? 👍 :sly:
 
Sure! When? I'm bored atm:crazy:
 
Nice Pic Eddy! Your welcome to post that kinda thing in the stance thread!

And if any of you guys are up for some shift 2 I think Knight Spirit will come along if there's a few of us...

I'll post up on the Shift thread...
 
Real life pictures in Stance forum?

Will come on Shift later today 👍
 
im up for shift blitz but i cant drift on race mode (just ask eddy) but ill come along 👍
 
Yeah... I used to post them up in there sometimes :D

Cool 👍
 
I fail soo bad at race mode need lots of help with it :grumpy:
 
Back