Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,391 views
Lol, eddy..
 
I like Drifting with my Liquid friends .
 
I got a warning from a mod by doing that.

We all have a tendancy to go off-topic; let's see if we can stay on topic for at least one day, guys.


I like Drifting with my Liquid friends .
That's good, eddy.
 
Woah dustin!


Siiiiiiiiiiiiik pics.
 
Thanks mate 👍
 
Hey guys, I'm sorry for being so inactive lately! I've been kinda busy. But I promise to drift with you guys as soon as I can!
 
Okay since you mentioned getting a warning by a mod. Try and post all of your real life drifting here. I talked to a moderator about reliving "off topic posting" so this is one way I'm trying to help get the drift section not labeled as the "bad kids"
 
Anyone up for a drift session tomorow?
Need some new tandem replays for pictures.... ;)
 
Anyone up for a drift session tomorow?
Need some new tandem replays for pictures.... ;)

I may do later in the day because I'm out in the morning, but I must warn you I'm using my wheel again after 2 months using DS3, so I'm a little rusty.
 
Will be fun 👍
 
If anyone is interested in joining my new GTP JZ Engine Fan Group please feel free to ask. It is for anyone who likes the JZ engines in Supra's, Chaser's etc and is open for discussions and pictures and anything from JZ Engine Drifting to JZ Engine Drag Racing is allowed to be discussed.
 
Invite me to it ;)
 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84603990@N05/7752237240/ http://www.flickr.com/people/84603990@N05/

7nTnr.png
 
Dum dum cha M3 el la dori de Liquid style.

*insert BMW Images*

wow eddy :o They look amazin'. So much style yet realism :D Shame I can't take pictures as well as that :P haha. But yeah. Great job dude ^^
 
What a smexy E46! 👍:drool::sly::scared:
*Picture*

Wait, since when are E46's premiu- Oh wait, it's real life.
 
MSTER232
Wait, since when are E46's premiu- Oh wait, it's real life.

You know you play too much Gran Turismo 5 when..
 
Why your not On Skype Sttrobe???????!!???
 
Been Busy! Havn't been on PC in a long time come to think of it. :lol:
 
Been Busy! Havn't been on PC in a long time come to think of it. :lol:

Please get on PC, it's very boring without you.
 
Would anybody like to do some wheel drifting on Sunday evening?

I can't drift tomorrow due to me being at the Pirelli European Drift Championship / Modified Live and Sunday I am working until about 5pm or 6pm.
 
Back