Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
When i say from i mean where he was born. Not where he currently resides.

Hmm sorry hamooda, forgot to add you the other day, the garage has been a little busy but i will do tomorrow. :)

FAIL X2 Hamooda aka Strobe isnt from U.S he just has a U.S PSN account hes from middle eastern country Jordan if i remember correct.

Haha.. Lerky lerk! Faill! xD

Ahhh,, that tire mark thing was Bursts thing.. WHYY LERK.. WHYY! :lol:

EDIT: Ohhh.. would you look at that??? 1000 posts for me!! Yaye!!

@ Real GUNZ
1st. I didnt fail I was told different info MOE told me wen I 1st spoke to him he was from middle east, now I know he was born in U.S with palastinian(spelling ?) parents & has U.S citizenship so yeah I would say hes american too knowing this.
2nd Since when was my Tyre art a BURST thing I was the 1st person I knew of to even do it on GT5 before I was on BURST & kingB helped with the better Madrid cam.
WOW as I read this it sounds like im so angry, believe me when I say im not though Real GUNZ & im not saying I invented Tyre art I just found it for myself I wasnt shown or told if you get me.

@ Real GUNZ
1st. I didnt fail I was told different info MOE told me wen I 1st spoke to him he was from middle east, now I know he was born in U.S with palastinian(spelling ?) parents & has U.S citizenship so yeah I would say hes american too knowing this.
2nd Since when was my Tyre art a BURST thing I was the 1st person I knew of to even do it on GT5 before I was on BURST & kingB helped with the better Madrid cam.
WOW as I read this it sounds like im so angry, believe me when I say im not though Real GUNZ & im not saying I invented Tyre art I just found it for myself I wasnt shown or told if you get me.

^ LoL... :mad:

Liquid Update:

I would like to give a warm welcome to our new member LJG29!

Last edited:
@ Real GUNZ

Your on team burst, and we were the first to put it in our OP. Thats how its a burst thing. :lol: I was joking anyway.. I could care less. :D

Okay, so it seems like maybe I took the advice giving a bit too far so Sttrobe, sorry bro I really didn't mean to sound like I didn't like you or anything. I even got a PM about it. There is no tone with text really so I guess it can be mis judged I suppose. I mean this is a forum about a video game so nothing to really get upset about I don't think...

Okay, so it seems like maybe I took the advice giving a bit too far so Sttrobe, sorry bro I really didn't mean to sound like I didn't like you or anything. I even got a PM about it. There is no tone with text really so I guess it can be mis judged I suppose. I mean this is a forum about a video game so nothing to really get upset about I don't think...

It's alright bro:tup:
I didn't take it personally since it is the internet after all.
But IMO I just thought of it as a useless post. I mean I know my OP isn't the best out there. But I try to edit the OP as much as I can. I really accept your apology since you took your time and actually felt like posting it in my thread instead of a PM. That's very genourous Crisp and i'd like to Thank you for that!! :)

hey good luck man , and good luck to you to mstr, now you are finally in a team with nice drifters! this team suits you alot better mate , hope to seeya on track some day

Thanks Marbel! Hope to see you on the track aswell.

UPDATE:

MSTER232 is now I'n charge of the team (starting from tomarrow) until I get back from vacation.

Latest Posts

Back