little known secret cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlackiceLSC
  • 98 comments
  • 15,151 views
Pretty much nobody really wants these cars - they all want X2010's :p

Therein lies the greatest problem with the Marketplace at the moment...
 
Here's a picture of the Altezza, in case anyone is wondering:

ShowroomAltezzaTC10Yellow.jpg

How did you do that? Isn't that a photo travel location, but a standard car?

:confused:
 
Therein lies the greatest problem with the Marketplace at the moment...

Its not that bad, a little extra time and discretion and you can find the threads that aren't all !!!! FREE X2010s!!!!!!

However, its hard listing stuff for trade though sometimes as you do get a lot of "I'll give you an X2010 for that Hyundai Tiburon".
 
1996 Subaru Legacy GTB wagon kicking but on the Ring = Priceless$$$$$ (400hp Limit races)

I got the altezza touring car, the thing is like a gokart lol.
 
The altezza is awesome. I have a S2000 KM that is brilliant fun too. The cusco is the vest credits spent.
 
Therein lies the greatest problem with the Marketplace at the moment...

-Co-Signed /Agrees

I cant get a good add in to find the simple cars, all i see is X1 X1 blah blah blah.

But here is a tip, i am a "UCD addict" :dopey: what i do is, go to licenses test (do not enter the track to do test, just takes up time), Start from 1 then keep clicking next untill you reach to test 5 then exit. go to ucd, each time u do the above step, its a completely new page, with completely new cars. :sly:


Kinda off topic but this is a way to get the altezza touring car if you want to get one lol
 
I saw the Alteeza Touring Car last night! With you saying how good it is, I wished I'd picked it up for the small amount of money it costs :(

I'll keep on the lookout for it now 👍
 
I don't think there are any "secret" cars anymore, but some good sleepers that come to mind are:

Nismo 380RS Super Leggera (not really a sleeper, but way better than expected)
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (same as above; WICKED bad car!)
Cusco Impreza (mentioned above)
Shelby Series One Super Charged ‘03
Toyota FT-86 (both variants)

Another car that looks promising is the Lotus Esprit V8 GT (or SE) ‘98, but I haven't gotten a chance to play with it yet. Pretty decent P/W ratio, and there always seems to be one of them hanging around the top 3 of the PDC I believe.
 
It's easy to find out what cars are about to come up in your UCD....just click the links in my sig......
 
Is this the Altezza?

FujiSpeedwayF.jpg


I have this LS 200 too.

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg
 
Ive always loved the Altezza and have been collecting them every time they popped up. *Cough* 8 of them.

Best feeling is to run it on racing hard, with just an oilchange (315hp). Ugh its heaven.

The benz 190E road car rocks too.
 
How did you do that? Isn't that a photo travel location, but a standard car?

:confused:

Yea um look at bottom right corner
 
not really a secret car but the civic RM is a great little car when kept N/A keep seeing those touring cars for sale but pass over them, have a bad tuning habit
 
Is this the Altezza?

FujiSpeedwayF.jpg

That's it. I fully upgraded mine earlier, just under 400bhp, put some racing softs on and went around the ring in 6:48. Very impressive for a car that only tops out at 170mph with 400bhp. Grips and grips and grips.
 
tommy kaira ZZ11. 4wd 542bhp, 940kg. it rocks:):)

also currently collecting skylines, lancers and scoobies!!i cant stop buying em
 
tommy kaira ZZ11. 4wd 542bhp, 940kg. it rocks:):)

also currently collecting skylines, lancers and scoobies!!i cant stop buying em

probably because every other car in the game is either a gt-r, evo or sti so without those your options are pretty limited
 
I've gotten a Pajero Evolution Rally car, a Spoon DC2 Integra, a Mine's BNR34 GTr V-Spec N1 Base (standard version from GT4), Falken*GT-R, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, IS200 GT-1.

Pretty much nobody really wants these cars - they all want X2010's :p

I used to love the Spoon DC2 in GT4, but I love it even more now!

Cebera Speed 12? I LOVE THOSE!!
 
Loved this car in GT4 as i had it in different colours. Im a collector and my garage was filled up with diferent colours of rx7 LM race car etc, had atleast 5 FGT in different colours :D
 
tommy kaira ZZ11. 4wd 542bhp, 940kg. it rocks:):)

Meh... I waited two months for the ZZII to show up after all the hype I've read. Finally picked it up a couple days ago, and I'm just not impressed. It's quick, but feels heavier than it is and doesn't like to turn.

I guess if I modded the suspension to hell and back and turned it into something totally different like everyone else does, it may be a different story. But then it would be a different car as well now wouldn't it? :)
 
I have a Renault Clio cup car but its called something else in the game
 
Fiat 500F is the way forward, 89bhp at 473kg, with racing soft tires you just don't need to brake. I haven't driven it around the Ring yet, but a sub 10 minute time would be respectable I think.
 
The Altezza is beautiful. I also like collecting these LM, Touring and race cars.
 
I have a Renault Clio cup car but its called something else in the game

It's a Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car. It's basically a Clio, but it's called the Lutecia in Japan. I bought a Black one last week and I think it's fun to drive whenever i'm bored.
 
My Spoon Integra is a blast, but I'm still searching the UCD for the Civic. Also love driving the Renault 5 Turbo and Peugeot 205 T16 (road cars). Don't know why but I do.
 
I have a Spoon Civic, it's a lot of fun.

I have also just recieved a 22B Sti, which i've been wanting for weeks, from a friend! Worth the wait, this car is awesome. Just got a 9.25 at 24h Nurb, on 3rd lap. So much grip and you can just throw it around.
 
Yes I like my BMW 320I touring car only has 355 hp but handles like a dream. At first I was upset by the low hp but no worries after I drove it once.
 
Back