Live Le Mans 24 Hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveojo69
  • 26 comments
  • 3,127 views
Messages
26
Messages
steveojo69
Anyone else planning to race the Le Mans 24 hours in real time when the actual race is being run in June.
 
Would be awesome, but on which days is it run this year?
 
no, but I plan to mimic the barbecue and beer drinking action while streaming it online. :D
 
June 11th, 4 pm start UK time.

I've got 3 mates coming so far to rotate the driving. Beer and food planned aswell.
 
Yeah but which days? Saturday-Sunday? If it's around or in a vacation I'm certainly doing this. :D
 
It's Saturday afternoon through to Sunday afternoon.
 
Granted I'm not level 40 A-Spec by then, I'll end up doing that while having the actual Le Mans race on on another TV. ^_^

P.S.
There will be lots of beer, so the likelyhood of finishing first on the GT5 24H is very slim.
 
No, i'm planning to watch the race itself for the whole 24 hours, just like the last 3 years.
However, i planned my vacation from work 1 week before, and 1 week after the race.
Somewhere in those 2 weeks i plan to do the nurburgring endurance race (already did the 24 houres of le mans).
 
June 11th, 4 pm start UK time.

I've got 3 mates coming so far to rotate the driving. Beer and food planned aswell.






That actually sounds like a totally nerdy, and totally fun time. :odd:
 
I'm doing the LeMans right now. I'm a little over 9 hours in. I did five hours yesterday and four today.
 
June 11th, 4 pm start UK time.

I've got 3 mates coming so far to rotate the driving. Beer and food planned aswell.

Dammit, i would have done it but on june 11 the ufc is here lol.
 
sounds hella fun if i can get a few friends to join me
 
I'm going to be glued to my TV watching the race. I can do the A-Spec Le Mans 24hr 364 days out of the year. The omitted day is to watch the most prestigious race in history.
 
No, I'll not play the game during the 24h ;-)

I'll be there as last years - you can't miss this !

_DSC9878.jpg


_DSC0360.jpg


_DSC1020.jpg


_DSC1304.jpg


_DSC1475.jpg


_DSC2121.jpg
 
I watch it every year :D Too bad that stupid amount of XP in GT5 has stopped me from doing the GT5 race. :(
 
I'll be watching it rather than racing it.
I'm going to book a weekend off of work and relax with some beers in front of the screen.
 
I watch it every year :D Too bad that stupid amount of XP in GT5 has stopped me from doing the GT5 race. :(
Post 1.06 I am not sure that is a problem any longer. It now looks as though each endurance race opens up the next one as eg. 2 million XP is reported on GTP for the 4hr Nurburgring.
 
Menos, that is some of the best quality photography I've ever seen.

I hope he goes to Moto GP; going to Google him now
 
Menos, that is some of the best quality photography I've ever seen.

I hope he goes to Moto GP; going to Google him now

Thank you certainly Sir ;-)

Actually, he is me.

I do love racing! That is why, since my first computer, I do love racing simulations ;-)

Actually my love for racing brought me to photography.
Since my first year at Le Mans, I am completely hooked to this wonderful event.

I can only tell anybody - get up from the screen, when LeMans is on and go to the track by yourself - it is so much different from watching it on TV or doing the races - this is pure life!
 
I would love to be able to do it with some friends but this problem.

1. All my friends work different hours/days
2. Most of my friends don't play games, or sim race.
3. Most of my friends are not really into motor racing.
4. Most of my friends would deem it a waste of time, even if they agreed to it, they would lose interest.. 24h is a long time to be spending playing a game, beers or no beers, we would likely focus too much on the beers and drink ourselves to sleep.



What is the actual event like? how much money would it cost to go to the event this year for example. I much prefer that idea. Beer BBQ while at the actual event, would be awesome.
 
I would love to be able to do it with some friends but this problem.

1. All my friends work different hours/days
2. Most of my friends don't play games, or sim race.
3. Most of my friends are not really into motor racing.
4. Most of my friends would deem it a waste of time, even if they agreed to it, they would lose interest.. 24h is a long time to be spending playing a game, beers or no beers, we would likely focus too much on the beers and drink ourselves to sleep.



What is the actual event like? how much money would it cost to go to the event this year for example. I much prefer that idea. Beer BBQ while at the actual event, would be awesome.

I have exactly the same problems haha :p
 
Random question...does anyone know where I'd be able to watch the whole 24 hours of le mans online this year?
 
Seeing how I don't have the race done in A-Spec...maybe? :sly:
 
Back