Livery Editor? How do I use it?PC 

Canada
In his bedroom.
Can any one please tell me if there's a way to edit my livery?

There's a wireframe design that say "Player Livery" but I can't touch it... Is it hidden in the "Coming Soon" button?

Can any one please tell me if there's a way to edit my livery?

There's a wireframe design that say "Player Livery" but I can't touch it... Is it hidden in the "Coming Soon" button?

The liveries are stored inside your steam folder (can't say where, I'm not at home).
You need an external program (e.g. photoshop) to "edit" your livery and just replace the files with the ones in the steam folder. I never did it, so maybe another one may have a longer explanation.
But the thing is, this is not an ingame feature. You edit those files and they are loaded into the game

The liveries are stored inside your steam folder (can't say where, I'm not at home).
You need an external program (e.g. photoshop) to "edit" your livery and just replace the files with the ones in the steam folder. I never did it, so maybe another one may have a longer explanation.
But the thing is, this is not an ingame feature. You edit those files and they are loaded into the game

Photoshop and the such requires subscriptions... so pretty much I'm screwed.

Back