LMP and GT Premium List

  • Thread starter Thread starter t.o.
  • 6 comments
  • 2,057 views
Messages
2,414
I know some of you are familiar with the ALMS series. I'd like to know which premium cars in this game are classified as LMP and GT cars. Also if any prems can be Race Mod to GT class?
 
The Pug 908 is Premium, I know that much.
 
The Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 which was on the ALMS series is premium. The Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 was in the ALMS this year if I'm not mistaken. Sadly the other LMP1 cars wern't worthy of premium status for some absurd reason. The Lola aston martin is not even in the game :(

Haven't tried any of the racing mods, but I'm pretty sure that the modifications bring them up to GT spec, I'm looking forward to trying out the Tuscan with racing mods.
 
2 Peugeot 908's are in, both premium, Audi R10 TDI (premium), but no Audi R15 TDI plus. :(

Willing to buy the 'Team Peugeot Total' 908 HDI FAP soon. Currently saving up for it. :)
 
Thanks for the help guys. This is disappointing to say the least. I really wanted to get this going for our guys in GT5. We had LOADS of fun doing this in FM3 and I couldn't wait to get it done in GT5 but it looks like it might have to be put on hold for a while. Maybe we can do some GT1 stuff but it's not the same :(
 
Z06 and ZR1 with the racemod are pretty much GT1/2 cars depending on how much power you add.
 
Don't forget the Mazda 787b , not LMP but Group C, much better fun, it's Premium and my next target.
 
Back