Long-standing member thread

Not posted on here in many years until last week. But are there many people left who have been a member for as long as me? That's about 10 years :-p

I am another closing in on 10 years. (April)

Last edited:
Jeeze. Old people all up in dis.:P

I can see myself getting 10 years of GTP though. I like the people and the way things are run around here so I'll likely be here for a long while. My post count outside of the Brony thread is on the rise, so its not like that's all I'm here for.

Eight months away from my 10 years here, though it would've been 13 years next week at the original GT.com forums! :eek:

I had no idea you lot were all 10 year members! I just passed 5, but c'mon, in order to be passing 10 I would have had to register when I was 7 :lol:.

I was 14 :lol:, so innocent.. never even tasted rum.

Meh. Quantity over quality. :D That's my motto.

You're not exactly a spring chicken, Registered in '04. :lol:

It seems 2013 will be quite the year with many of us joining the 10yr club. (March for me)
Surely a special shirt could be organized??

Jordan?

Only been on this two years or so but it's flown by! Congratulations to all those long-term guys out there!

Not posted on here in many years until last week. But are there many people left who have been a member for as long as me? That's about 10 years :-p

Some members including the mods have long memberships on here for sure. ;)

Some members including the mods have long memberships on here for sure. ;)

Indeed, but on the other hand; T-12's our newest super mod by join date (a bit under four years), and we have three GTP Race Admins over in the Online section who joined in 2011!

A look at the Top 100 posters shows a fair amount of people approaching 10 years, or have already passed it. Then there's a handful of insane individuals who've only been here since GT5's release (or thereabouts) with 40+ post-per-day averages, who skew things a bit.

Mine never got above 25 per day :P. I haven't looked in a good while since I never use GTP on a PC, but I would imagine it's down somewhere around 10 now, and I probably only post 2 or 3 times a day now just to see what you crazies are up to in the Infield, I've become quite the lurker :lol:.

Just passed 8 years a few months ago. Strange when I think that I registered when my oldest son was a baby. Not so much a baby anymore!

I was just looking at my profile... damn, I'm mere days away from my 10th year in here, january 26 will mark the day.

Hell, I'm old ):

Last edited:
Back