Longest flight in DODO?

• Thread starter Sharker25
  • 52 comments
::crosses fingers::

Attachments

• my score.jpg
    my score.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 182
I was reading on Gamfaqs a week ago, and they seem to have gotten to a new area with the dodo. It's a ghost town I believe...
There is also another thing (Which at this point I believe is a lie) that if you complete certain objectives you can fly to a Disney-esque land... :odd:
Anyway, thought everyone would want to know.

oh, ok, I'm wit it now, I thought I read "longest fight in DODO"
sorry, ma bad. :blush:
Is it in the last island?? Cause I'm only up to Staunton.
Jon

yup.. on the airport on the 3rd Island there are 2 I think. In all the way to the back near a Helipad and the other one in one of the hangars next to the runway. :)

Originally posted by JonnyBravo
oh, ok, I'm wit it now, I thought I read "longest fight in DODO"
sorry, ma bad. :blush:
Is it in the last island?? Cause I'm only up to Staunton.
Jon

You'll come across one when you're doing the missions for Donald Love.
He'll send you over to Francis Intl. Airport, and you'll find it there.

So far my best time is a measly 5 secs. :eek:

I just read at some website that the longest flight ever heard of in the DODO was 758 seconds...:eek:

My personal best so far is 8 seconds...:nervous:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

There is also another thing (Which at this point I believe is a lie) that if you complete certain objectives you can fly to a Disney-esque land... :odd:

I just read that too. Someone said you can go there, adn mug people like Mickey Mouse, and take his mickey mouse outfit, and you can become him...:rolleyes:

ive managed 47 secs. I keep crashing into the tops of the Callahan Bridge or if i turn i hit the high rises in Staunton. For those struggling go to the GTA3 then tips section of www.gouranga.com and about 60 theres an attachment which teaches you to fly it. I printed it and then put it to practice. It takes a while to get right.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
There is a code on Gamespot to wear any costume....... :confused:

The code is:
Right, Down, Left, Up, L1, L2, Up, Left, Down, Right

I couldn't figure out a way to get back to the old costume though, so if you don't want to keep the outfit then don't save the game.

Originally posted by Sharker25
Read it and weep (It's kind of fuzzy)

was that a glitch? Im not saying its not possible because i know it is but i dont understand why you would fly around for nearly two hours doing jack$hit.

Originally posted by Brian P
I couldn't figure out a way to get back to the old costume though, so if you don't want to keep the outfit then don't save the game.

The only way to get back to the regular costume is to just keep putting the code in, and eventually it'll chyange back. I don't think there's a set pattern the code works with, it just switches to whatever costume it wants. Sometimes, I'll get the same exact costume change like 3-4 times in a row...

When You Save The Game It Doesnt Save It With That Costume. So When You Load It, It Will Be The Regular Costume. Atleast That Is How It Works For Me.

cool, now ill actiually use that cheat. i always thought it would save with the cheat on. By the way for anyone who didn't know, i got 1510 secs before i got bored.

Originally posted by danpollard
i always thought it would save with the cheat on.

So did I..., and I was quite pissed when I saved my game as a prostitute, and I wasn't a prostitute anymore when I loaded my game...:mad::lol::D

Originally posted by Josh

So did I..., and I was quite pissed when I saved my game as a prostitute, and I wasn't a prostitute anymore when I loaded my game...:mad::lol::D

lol, have to say, (not trying to boast ;) ) i could go on for as long as i wanted but would get bored

I got 46 seconds flying over the broken bridge from staunton to portland. Just go up it and when you think you got it good just cut the engine and glide around....works quite well.

so far ive only got 533 seconds but i could never get bored flying you can get to good sniping places and cops will never get you when your flying not even with the helicopters

Latest Posts

Back