Looking for a song?Music 

Ok, I've been searching for this song for ages but have found little to nothing. All I can tell you is that it's on the menus of Monster Truck Madness 2 on PC, And Test Drive 4 on PS2.

Heavy Techno I guess you could call it.

hey guys, i'm looking for a song. i heard it today and i heard something like "drigger time....passing by..." i think its a techno song.... anyway i checked for "drigger time" and couldnt find anything...

thanks for help

chris

Please help me with this song i can't find the intro for initial D Stage one it goes for about 1min 23 seconds and please find it in english

OK, here we go. I know nothing about this song (and maybe nobody else does either):

I'm looking for the artist and song name from the original The Transporter movie. It's the scene when Frank comes back to the house of the guys who blew up his BMW and kicks in the door.

The song is playing during the ensuing fight scene in the hallway with the red walls, where he takes on about 6 guys and kicks their asses. Then he shoots the place up and steals their Mercedes. The song ends when he clicks off the radio as he drives away (which I think was a great way to make the scene transition, BTW).

It's kind of a sampled horn bit over a good drum beat. Sounds a little like an Eric Burden / War tune, but I don't think it is really.

Anybody know it, or is it just "Fight Scene Song from Scene 32" by Anonymous Film Crew Musician?

I can't recall the song your thinking of but you can sample each of the tracks in The Transporter on Amazon here.

OK, here we go. I know nothing about this song (and maybe nobody else does either):

I'm looking for the artist and song name from the original The Transporter movie. It's the scene when Frank comes back to the house of the guys who blew up his BMW and kicks in the door.

The song is playing during the ensuing fight scene in the hallway with the red walls, where he takes on about 6 guys and kicks their asses. Then he shoots the place up and steals their Mercedes. The song ends when he clicks off the radio as he drives away (which I think was a great way to make the scene transition, BTW).

It's kind of a sampled horn bit over a good drum beat. Sounds a little like an Eric Burden / War tune, but I don't think it is really.

Anybody know it, or is it just "Fight Scene Song from Scene 32" by Anonymous Film Crew Musician?

It's probably one of these tracks:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00006MLR1/?tag=gtplanetuk-20

Unfortunately you can't hear a sample of them like you usually can from amazon. You might check itunes for these and see if you can give them a listen.

Note that this is a different CD than the one L4S posted.

Hmm yes it is, perhaps they changed some of the music from the US version for the UK version. Some of the tracks are the same and I can remember the scene Dukes talking about, just not the music, it's probably on both of them.

Hmm yes it is, perhaps they changed some of the music from the US version for the UK version. Some of the tracks are the same and I can remember the scene Dukes talking about, just not the music, it's probably on both of them.

I don't think there's any overlap in music. The one you posted is a collection of hip-hop artists with music "inspired by" the movie. The one I found in the UK looks like it's the actual score. I wish I could verify that by listening to the clips, but for some reason that isn't an option.

I don't know why movies release these non-soundtrack soundtracks... it just muddies up the water when you're actually trying to get at the score.

Well the listings on the CD's are all messed up on some sites it has the one I posted as the orignial CD, it isn't but it apparently does feature original music from the film as well. Hopefully the song Duke's after will be on there.

i am looking for a song which i heard a very long time ago ithink it is sung by nirvana, but i maybe wrong. i can remember this line

you're in a locker room/you will make him happy

if you can figure it out, just let me know

If anyone can help me out with this one, it would help a lot. I've been looking for this song since the video came out.

The trailer song from Grip Video #3.

Since I can't link directly to it, heres http://gripvideo.com/ And then click store, and then volume 3, and it should take you to a place where you can watch the trailers.

Does anyone know this one? Part of the lyrics are this, "hold on now your exits here, its waiting just for you, dont pause too long, its fading now, its just waiting for yoooooouuuuuu.....". A friend asked me for it. Friend said it was a calm pop song

Has anyone in the UK seen the new Citroen ad with with the car that is skating around a frozen lake? Well, whats the naem of the tune that is playing in the background? any takers? :sly: thanks.

This one should be easy:

It's a mainstream rock song that I think singled on the radio airwaves in the last 3-5 years. It's rather fast and hard-ish, the verse has a couple punchy guitar chords, then a line of lyrics, then guitar, then lyrics. It kind of sounds like the Vines (the song I Wanna Get Free). Kind of vague, but I heard the words "little sister'' in the verse.

Like I said, I think I used to hear it on the radio, and it was also used in a lame made-for-TV movie in Canada called Whistler.

Anybody?

No.

The words 'little sister' appeared in the verse (not parading around the chorus like QOTSA) and it has a completely different feel from the Queens song.

edit - Found the song: The Mark Inside - Sweet Little Sister. It's quite the cracking little song.

Don't be.

I actually found it in the place I would've least expected it - the show's website has a list of all the songs used in each episode. That's unprecedented. I'm lucky the song was called Sweet Little Sister, or I would've been looking through many lyric databases. I didn't even know the episode number, and there are 15 episodes with roughly 15 songs each...

Thanks for the try though.

I know this is gonna sound lame, but I'm trying to find the lyrics for a Tom Jones song. I've looked everywhere, and am still empty handed.

The song is "This Time"
On the albums: Don't Let Our Dreams Die Young (1983); Things That Matter Most to Me (1987); In Nashville (2004); and 20th Century Masterpieces Volume 2 (2006).

I know it's not the coolest song, but it gets requested and I need to lyrics so it can be sung. Thank you.

The song from a commercial of kool green, is quite old, I can't find anything related to it.
And other thing, a little of topic... the lyrics of "What to believe" from GT4

Thanks

Right, so the song I'm looking for was the menu song (not intro) in F1 2002. Dunno if the actual game randomised the menu music, since my copy was of dubious origin, but I remember it was instrumental and pretty simplistic.

Thanks if you know which it is :)

Hey guys, i've been a long member here, but never posted much, jus a read, but im hard pressed to find the Dakota Star and Daiki Kasho Mp3 file for "Good Days Bad Days" Its a great song, however i cant freakin find it anywhere and i've been searching for quite some time now.

::Edit:: I have found it in a nook of this forum, this place is great!

Back