Looking for a song?Music 

Here's a good challenge for people in the UK, with sky.
On all darts matches on Sky Sports (I know, darts as a sport?!) what is the music they use when it's going into an interval/ad break?
It's been bugging me for years now.
Cheers

"I ran" by A Flock of Seagulls

EDIT: If not, check, "Easy Lover" by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey

Ciao!

I've got a song here that I've had for a long time. My brother burned me a cd probably 4 or 5 years ago and I ripped it to my hard drive. I've lost the track listing, so I am oblivious to the title of this track. Here is a 2 minute sample of the song.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YNSM8LAX

ЯebЯuM;2457523
Right, so the song I'm looking for was the menu song (not intro) in F1 2002. Dunno if the actual game randomised the menu music, since my copy was of dubious origin, but I remember it was instrumental and pretty simplistic.

Thanks if you know which it is :)

Would it be Chicane - Saltwater?

I know that was in one of my F1 games, but can't remember if it was 2001 or 2002.

"I ran" by A Flock of Seagulls

EDIT: If not, check, "Easy Lover" by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey

Ciao!

No, I can definately tell it's not "I Ran (So Far Away)", but I will check the other one. 👍
Yep, just by checking the lyrics, I believe Easy Lover is it.

OK this is going to be weird but I'll try my best.

I'm looking for a song that says "I feel right, ??? ??? ????? ??? with you" ...

It's either "I feel right" or "I feel nice", the title of the song says something like that too. I just can't get it out of my head because it has such a catchy rhythm.

The genre: is techno-with dance or industrial...damn I don't know but it's sure a nice song.

The artist: I remember watching the vid, It was about a kid who used to live in a wide plain area with some elevations and he would build a small wooden toy plane, the video showed his progress day by day and when he was finally done, he went out of his house, he threw the plain in the air and after a few moments, he lost sight of the plane, apparently it had gone up to the clouds.

Up in the clouds, there were three guys, all with white/silver customs and they had painted their body with silver paint too. They heard was also shaved, and they were the ones who sang the song. I can't remember if it was three or four guys. I think they were wearing sunglasses too.

I can recall the plane landed were they were standing and they just grabbed it and threw it back down at the boy. He was happy as hell after he got it.

Time: I think I was around 9, 10 or 11 years old by then...I'm 20 now.

Again, it says "I feel right, --- -- ---- ---- --- with you..right after that sentence there was this rhythm that went like "tururu turu, tururu turu" I know, it's lame, but I love it. And they repeat it a lot, probably that's all what the song says.

Hopefully someone will remember this one :guilty:, and it was famous too! I remember it watched the vid EVERYDAY on a top 10 countdown show.

Oh boy....

Ciao!

OK this is going to be weird but I'll try my best.

I'm looking for a song that says "I feel right, ??? ??? ????? ??? with you" ...

It's either "I feel right" or "I feel nice", the title of the song says something like that too. I just can't get it out of my head because it has such a catchy rhythm.

The genre: is techno-with dance or industrial...damn I don't know but it's sure a nice song.

The artist: I remember watching the vid, It was about a kid who used to live in a wide plain area with some elevations and he would build a small wooden toy plane, the video showed his progress day by day and when he was finally done, he went out of his house, he threw the plain in the air and after a few moments, he lost sight of the plane, apparently it had gone up to the clouds.

Up in the clouds, there were three guys, all with white/silver customs and they had painted their body with silver paint too. They heard was also shaved, and they were the ones who sang the song. I can't remember if it was three or four guys. I think they were wearing sunglasses too.

I can recall the plane landed were they were standing and they just grabbed it and threw it back down at the boy. He was happy as hell after he got it.

Time: I think I was around 9, 10 or 11 years old by then...I'm 20 now.

Again, it says "I feel right, --- -- ---- ---- --- with you..right after that sentence there was this rhythm that went like "tururu turu, tururu turu" I know, it's lame, but I love it. And they repeat it a lot, probably that's all what the song says.

Hopefully someone will remember this one :guilty:, and it was famous too! I remember it watched the vid EVERYDAY on a top 10 countdown show.

Oh boy....

Ciao!

were this not so bloody long, I could sig it :lol:

I laughed out loud like 5 times.

I've got a song here that I've had for a long time. My brother burned me a cd probably 4 or 5 years ago and I ripped it to my hard drive. I've lost the track listing, so I am oblivious to the title of this track. Here is a 2 minute sample of the song.

I dont know what song that is and it sounds pretty muffled and messed up to be honest. I can tell you though that its some sort of remix of either Alcazar - Crying at the discotheque or Cutting Crew - Died in your arms tonight.

Hope it helps

GT Pro
Anyone got an idea of what song is being played at the start of this 'Getaway in Stockholm 2' clip?

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...590135c0ae.htm

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That song is, Tiesto - Just Be

👍

Spec....

the vodaphone advert ones, saying, i think im on another world with you etc.etc.

You guys could try asking the folks over at Adtunes.com. This is pretty much where I go when I'm looking for an obscure song/piece of music and they have yet to let me down.

i need two tracks

the first is the music they use in the trailers for best motoring dvds
the second is the music the bbc used when they used to show little montages in the middle of their rally coverage, when they had the rights. it was back in the 80s. i'll try and find a video clip with the music in it.

Back