Looking for friends on PSN to compare laptimes

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 476 comments
FiveLighters - (UK/N Ire) happy to accept, just getting hang of sport mode lately, bare with my slower lap times :) I'll get there....

Last edited:
add me too:

rayn82
Americas region
currently B/B Driver.

my leaderboards are empty LOL. Also i race with the D-Pad and X and Square so i don't post the fastest times.

I'd love to get some more friends as well. Seeing the times of your friends makes the offline Arcade races and challenges so much more competitive.
PSN: Raghza615
Would be nice if you'd tell your GTP user as well so I could match the PSN with the forum user.

PSN: B_Indjic
Region: APAC
please add GTP to request

I was a bit bored so i thought i would collate everyone's names and regions on here.

Might be easier to update this then having to sift through the thread. Maybe OP can update original post with the below link?

File is shared and everyone can edit. Also the file has filters but doesn't seem to work in published mode. Maybe someone can fix that? :)

--https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sI6hWuo0vCrPxBzIhB_1A9l1aCaEYVh83CPjXkpMu5U/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

I was a bit bored so i thought i would collate everyone's names and regions on here.

Might be easier to update this then having to sift through the thread. Maybe OP can update original post with the below link?

File is shared and everyone can edit. Also the file has filters but doesn't seem to work in published mode. Maybe someone can fix that? :)

--https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sI6hWuo0vCrPxBzIhB_1A9l1aCaEYVh83CPjXkpMu5U/edit?usp=sharing

Bless you :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I added my US region account there for starters :)

Great idea, cuts out searching if you only want friends from specific region.

PSN: Winnie847

I'm a B/S driver, emphasis on S.
Being clean is more important to me than winning.
I can usually keep up with most A-rated drivers.
I open my own lobby once a week or so and keep it open for awhile, but I need more real racers.
It's usually titled "Sport Mode Gr.3/Gr.4" or "Real Racing Gr.3/Gr.4" and I try to configure settings to match Sport Mode.
Add me and include GTPlanet in the request.
All are welcome. If you are on GTPlanet, most likely you are at least trying to be a courteous racer and I appreciate that.
Remember, we were all noobs once.

Edit: I am now an A/S driver.....woohoo! Hopefully I can stick around.

Last edited:
Leetchee -> My main EU account. Currently A+ / S Driver. I often aim for the top 10 boards in Sport Mode, but it's hard to reach top 10 in Europe lol.
GTP_Litchi -> My US account. Currently E / B (only 1 race). I decided to re-use that old account this morning and compete with some of my GT5 and GT6 US friends. I'll aim for A+ / S rank like my EU account.

Feel free to add me. :cheers::gtpflag:

Hey that's a great idea.
Anyone can add me on psn.
Whiteshark90
Currently d/a
Slowly getting back to c after upgrade to the wheel

if you like, you can add me too. i am from austria, my psn: str1ker2k7 pls insert a little message from where you get my psn-id, thx.

Since I switched usernames when I made the jump to GT Sport:

US PSN: OutlawQuadrant (formally outlaw4rc)

On a really slow day, I can sneak into the Top 10 Superstars. Otherwise, I'm on the border between human and alien.

Psn id: absbrain-GB
Been playing for about two months when I get the time. This is my first GT game bought it solely because of online play. Currently at C/B but I try to race cleanly as much as I can, if you're not some demolition derby aXX...
Please add me as friend, emea region

Back