Looking for friends on PSN to compare laptimes

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 476 comments
PSN ID the_damn_boy
Country USA

Feel free to send me an invite (just make sure you mention GTPlanet in the message so I know)

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone that accepted my friend requests.

Feel free to send me a friend request as well. Please mention GT Planet lap times with friends!

USA is where I play.
PSN ID: SDDDJ4

I don't do much sport mode qualifying but I run a clean driver lobby a few days a week.

PSN: Digtater

Add GTP to the message please.👍

The more GT friends the merrier I guess.

Same PSN ID as my name here. I’d greatly appreciate if you write you’re from GTP and preferably also your username here in your friend request. Makes it easier for me to accept.

(I get random friend requests at times, I don’t accept unless I have a certain knowledge of who it is)

I rarely post up any real ‘all in’ laptimes but I’d be happy to do some clean lobby racing now and then.

Hey. Have lurked on GTP for a while but love the community on here.

I'm a UK based A-S driver looking to compare laptimes and do some open lobbies including FIA practice.

Feel free to add me: the_gaming_mann

My PSN is DelboyD. UK based. Currently B/S. I hotlap more than I race as trying to improve K score.
Mostly online at weekends.

Feel free to add me, but please mention GTP.

Add me - Cromulentmart - UK based.
Not very good (usually DR is C or B and SR anywhere from C to S), but I do try to race fair!

Please mention GTPlanet, so I know where the request comes from.

I hardly race in Sport Mode, have much experience though, played almost all GT releases.
Open to some casual track-day, practice and short races.

My username is ArtemisOrigin.

I'm Dutch, but I also speak Frisian, English, Italian and some understandable German.

Back