Los Santos 4x4 - General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 174 comments
So I made a truck trial :D

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com.../jobs/job/kgd4Eotj1kuwpsSQ_NqFwQ?platformId=2

Check it out.

Has some technical points, and some fast points. Quite fun, with one serious challenge.

Let me know what you think. Its my first attempt, but I'll be making another utilising chiliad and the surrounding area more.

I've now bought a house, and will have the money to buy a rusty rebel very shortly.

Anyone up for an unofficial meet in the next few days?

0_0.jpg
Added your trial can't wait to try it out 👍

Not got a ps4 yet but now Pcars is done I have no excuse.

To be brutally honest, I want a gaming laptop for spintires and battlefield plus all the racing sims , so I think the ps4 will have to wait.

Last edited:
I want a gaming PC too but mainly for GTAV modding, so since that's not coming out until January I can wait a bit. Got some extra money coming up, might just splurge for a PS4.

So I made a truck trial :D

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com.../jobs/job/kgd4Eotj1kuwpsSQ_NqFwQ?platformId=2

Check it out.

Has some technical points, and some fast points. Quite fun, with one serious challenge.

Let me know what you think. Its my first attempt, but I'll be making another utilising chiliad and the surrounding area more.

I've now bought a house, and will have the money to buy a rusty rebel very shortly.

Anyone up for an unofficial meet in the next few days?

0_0.jpg

Loved the truck trial but the dam checkpoint was too much for stock sandking.

Loved the truck trial but the dam checkpoint was too much for stock sandking.
It's possible, bloody difficult, but possible.

You have to test and complete the event to be able to publish it, so anything published is 100% completable.

That particular step up is a great test of ability.

I couldn't get a rebel up, 6x6 went up kicking and screaming after half an hour of trying, sandking XL went up but the SWB I found the easiest to get up there.

Can't see any SUV's getting up there except maybe a patriot.

I now have a rebel online so if anyone wants to do some adhoc wheeling add me up.

Psn: fussyfez
R*sc: fussyfez

Edit

I want a gaming PC too but mainly for GTAV modding, so since that's not coming out until January I can wait a bit. Got some extra money coming up, might just splurge for a PS4.

Oh yes, PC really is the best for modding etc.

I'm a console gamer at heart (cos I'm pretty casual) but PC is where the real fun is to be had.

You must have seen spintires...

Edit 2

Someone obviously didn't like my trial and gave it a thumbs down :lol:

Last edited:
Is there a way to port our story vehicles to online?

There was a glitch to do that, but it's long since patched. Unless there is a new one that I haven't heard of.

Yeah I tried out your trial today too @FussyFez and also found that checkpoint particularly tough even in the SWB but I git through it. A few of them had me scratching my head for a minute or two :odd:

Personally I'd like yo see something from someone that's a little more realistic in terms of going slowly so as not to birthday your truck at all but still being able to pull up with a little bit of manhood. Basically just stuff that's not a 50° incline :lol:

Sent you an FR on RSC as well :cheers:

Yeah I tried out your trial today too @FussyFez and also found that checkpoint particularly tough even in the SWB but I git through it. A few of them had me scratching my head for a minute or two :odd:

Personally I'd like yo see something from someone that's a little more realistic in terms of going slowly so as not to birthday your truck at all but still being able to pull up with a little bit of manhood. Basically just stuff that's not a 50° incline :lol:

Sent you an FR on RSC as well :cheers:
Thanks guys for trying it out.

I really like that the checkpoint at the bottom of the dam is very difficult. It makes the trail more of a trial.

I'll be honest, I rushed the end of it, and wasn't really happy with it overall, but wanted to share my first attempt.

As I said before, I'm feeling to make a camel trophy type course that will be very long, but I want to make it possible for SUV's to get through with some perseverance.

Anyone up for a meet tonight?

Ugh. Not tonight. The one day I can't make it. Well, that and Halloween aka my kids birthday.
Lol fair enough.

My little guy is 2 on the 7th, but that won't stop me gaming in the evening, he'll be KO by 7pm.

Very impromptu just on the off chance anyone fancies it.

Lol fair enough.

My little guy is 2 on the 7th, but that won't stop me gaming in the evening, he'll be KO by 7pm.

Very impromptu just on the off chance anyone fancies it.

My little one will be 8 and we'll be working a haunted house all night and day. (Her choice)
So Friday is an absolute no go.

Yeah Friday is out here too but "maybe" tonight if the wife and I don't continue our Breaking Bad marathon after the crumb crunchers are in bed.

It'd be around 8:30pm Central.

I'll go ahead and join into this...
I had the sandking (whatever it is called, can't quite remember) with the suicide doors painted up to look somewhat like my current truck. However, now it's basically blacked out.

PSN: Swagger897

I don't normally get on till 9:00 p.m. EST but I'm on much longer than I should be..

Also, if anyone likes cruising in motorcycles, or motorcycles in general, go ahead and add me. I can't get enough of them..

Off roading today in a GTPL crew room. Feel free to join I'll be under the APBT_FTW name.

Sorry for the slow revival of this group guys, my main intention was to do a mass reset and prepare it for the epicness which will be the PC mods. Since it's not coming out until January, will be slow going until then. Those of you getting the PS4/XBOne versions, we would certainly like to see some nice HD photos. ;)

So is this group coming back for PS4 edition or is it just going to be PC? I would love to have this group come back for the PS4 edition.

I'll be getting a PS4 in the next few months for sure. But until then, I'm still down for meets on PS3 or Xbox 360.

Going to try and get one this weekend, but will search around for a deal first. Might try to get a slightly used system off Craigslist, then trade in my PS3 copy of the game at Target to get the 50% off deal on the PS4 copy. Or just wait for the black friday $399 bundle deal.

Back