Los Santos Tours

There are no upcoming plans.

Nobody has been deleted. I haven't been on in nearly two weeks until late last night(early this morning), so if you haven't seen me online that is why. I haven't deleted anyone from anything, so I cannot comment further as I'm not sure what is being referred to.

I just picked this game up yesterday - what's involved in a Tour?

PS4... :(

@Marcus Garvey has been putting together tours of "Los Santos" for quite awhile. Since Los Santos is based on Los Angeles and the surrounding communities, there are several real life land marks and stories that Marcus brings to light. They are fun, informative and a great way to learn about the actual city. If you have ever been to the L.A. area, it is surprising how well the city in the game resembles real life. At the end of most tours, a car show is usually held.

Last edited:
A look back...

First Tour - Westwood Concours
106.jpg

104.jpg

Second Tour - Forum Show
0_0CAKO9WII.jpg

image2.jpg

0_0CAO3M1TI.jpg

Bunker Hill Invitational
0_0CAJHK17B.jpg

0_0CAHYHR94.jpg

0_0CAF02S9B.jpg

0_0CA2JRATW.jpg

image.jpg

Theatre Tour and Hollywood Blvd Show
0_0CAXARIHG.jpg

0_0CAA8O67O.jpg

0_0CA6EREUI.jpg

Santa Monica Sun Show
0_0CA2AJFTA.jpg

0_0CA9ZSAN5.jpg

0_0CAE64SA0.jpg

0_0CAZ4D60I.jpg

Municipal Park
image1.jpg

0_03.jpg

0_06.jpg

0_02.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Natural Beauty

0_0CA4TMV93.jpg

0_0CA1WHS5C.jpg

0_0CA2UEV23.jpg

0_0CAZLHBJM.jpg

Beverly Hotel Finale
0_0CARLOH5T.jpg

0_0CA9JSUCC.jpg

0_0CA8011V1.jpg

6.jpg

One last Blowout;
0_0CA08DT7H.jpg

And So Long for Now!

Los Santos Tours will be revisiting the LA area tonight at approximately 8PM EDT

Tour to depart from Pershing Square shortly thereafter.

Tour Will be Held on PS4.

As this will mark the return of the Los Santos Tours for the first time in nearly three years, this tour will be done a bit different than in the past. The tour will be held in an invite room. The room will be open approximately 30 minutes prior to tour departure. If you are on the GTPL crew and are online in the 30 minutes preceding departure, you will receive an invite. If you do not have the GTPL crew active, feel free to post in here or send a PM to be certain you receive an invite.

A few items of note:
If you would like to attend, but have not before and/or aren't sure what this is all about; please take a read through the thread, the first post in particular. The general idea is that we travel to various locations as I detail relevant facts about our stops over the mic. Your verbal participation, including having a headset/microphone is not required.

The PS4 does not allow for multiple personal autos be brought in at the same time. As such, the massive shows we had in the past as you may see here are no longer attainable. There may be some informal gathering after the conclusion of the tour, but because of the above do not expect the level of extravagance we were able to previously achieve. If you are interested in the tour specifically for the shows we were known for, you will likely be disappointed and this may not be for you.

As always, no weapons, and no harming other players including antagonising others in any way. These are peaceful events.

Well, it's been a while.

We've been back at it, although I haven't updated this thread. Since the worldwide descent into apocalypse, we have visited many of the real life local and state parks, hotels, restaurants, skate parks, significant municipal and commercial architecture sites, as well as famous private residences and unique natural features of the map. There have been some tours that have had rigid themes, and a few where there are some surprises.

The weekend before last was a bit of a different taste. Instead of a set itinerary of significant real life sites around the map, we took a more improvisational approach. In the future, I will feature more tours like that and others with varied locations. For those of you who have enjoyed coming along on these sometimes funny and sometimes sad journeys, keep mind for next time of the places you enjoy and would like to visit on the map.

Also to come will be some more unique themes, some whimsical and leaving our standard format, and a few new variations. After the tours we often engage in some extracurricular fun offroading, flying, boating, scuba diving, wingsuiting, cruising, drinking, drag racing, along with visits to various nightlife venues San Andreas has to offer. It's a fun time.

Lately we have been meeting up Saturday evenings on PS4, with the room opening between 8PM-9PM EDT, with the tour beginning shortly after once everyone has joined. We have been using invite only sessions for the stability, so if you would like to join let me know and I will be sure to get you an invite on Saturday. Keep an eye out in the main GTA Online thread here on Saturday nights for updates on the room.

Tonight will be a very special episode of the Los Santos Tours. To remember Rte 66 on this day, 35 years and and one day since the route was officially struck from the US highway system. My goal is to get this one fired up a bit earlier to try and give more folks a chance to join us. Going to do my best to have the room open for 7pm EDT. I will update later on once the room opening is imminent.

So take a shower, change your clothers, grab an old car, and come take a cruise along the mother road.

Apologies for not making it to the last few tours, I've been doing a ton of overtime at work and have just been too tired on a weekend to stay up. Hopefully I can make it to this one!

Thanks to everyone who made it out to join us. I hope you enjoyed the ride and the sights. It is nice to do something a little different once in a while, and this was a great opportunity. More fun stuff to come in the future.

:cheers:

I'm sure that I will be on, though likely later than normal time. Not sure how many people will be hanging out, but there will be something going on at some point. :lol:

I'll be on, but it will probably be close to midnight EDT. Nothing particular planned, but I'm sure there's something to do.

It's been so long since much this thread has been used that Owens has a post on the current page. :lol:

As I mentioned in the 'main' thread, for the first time in six years, and the first time on PS4 I will be hosting a Halloween tour this coming weekend. Yeah, it's been that long, though only one page ago in this thread. :) For those who missed it, it is by many accounts the best tour I do.

Will be on this evening as well, though something a little less exciting is on the menu. Room will remain invite only as they have been, so if you haven't been along recently and receiving invites the last couple of months, let me know here and I will make sure you get in on the fun.

After some careful consideration, tomorrow night's Halloween tour room will open round 10PM EDT, with the tour to begin after everyone has arrived. That means will likely begin between 1030 and 11PM. I apologise to those who are inconvenienced by the start time. The idea is to accomodate as many folks as I can working around the typical times of other Halloween festivities.

As before, the room will be invite only so that we are not dealing with randoms in a public lobby, however everyone is welcome. Just let me know sometime between now and then and I will make sure anyone who wishes to join gets an invite. This is a good tour to come along with us, if you have considered it in the past; now is a great time to check it out. This is a special tour.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back